Key UAW Leader Opposes Ford Deal

My answer to you:

"No thanks I'm good where I'm at"

My second NO this year…………Somebody needs to wake up………… If it is us then so be it………....

No more blind following..................Open your eyes people!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SORRY I THINK I SAID THAT BEFORE....................

If the modifications are turned down and no product goes in zone 1, layoffs ensue, will he still be a hero?

15 minutes of fame isnt very long.

nick needed to do something cause he was losing support when hotrod left. knowing he will lose the next election he looked at this as a way of getting votes from the confused members. the ones that alway go against the gran, or the one that bit#$ about everything but never do anything about it, or the ones that never go to meeting but will ask what happened.

if this gets voted down, i have a strong feeling that there are going to be some pissed off people getting laidoff. what will nick do then???? u guys really need to look at whats going on :shades: :shades: :shades:

nick needed to do something cause he was losing support when hotrod left. knowing he will lose the next election he looked at this as a way of getting votes from the confused members. the ones that alway go against the gran, or the one that bit#$ about everything but never do anything about it, or the ones that never go to meeting but will ask what happened.

if this gets voted down, i have a strong feeling that there are going to be some pissed off people getting laidoff. what will nick do then???? u guys really need to look at whats going on :shades: :shades: :shades:

I dont know the folks in question up there in Michigan, but it seems as if they are playing politics with the media. They can have a quote in the paper saying they are voting this down, but how they actually vote, know one knows but them and the ballot box. They are trying to garner re-election votes as if they have 'Stood Up' to the company.

If this fails and the layoffs come, then will he still look like a hero?

Better think about this!

Btv to Shv

I dont know the folks in question up there in Michigan, but it seems as if they are playing politics with the media. They can have a quote in the paper saying they are voting this down, but how they actually vote, know one knows but them and the ballot box. They are trying to garner re-election votes as if they have 'Stood Up' to the company.

If this fails and the layoffs come, then will he still look like a hero?

Better think about this!

Btv to Shv

If layoffs come will he look like a hero--------------no

MAYBE HE WILL LOOK LIKE A DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS!!! :ohsnap::ohsnap:

Layoffs will come with a Yes vote too, but they will be in other factories. You don't care what happens to your Union brothers and sisters?

sure do, just dont like someone jumping on the bandwagon cause it looks good for political reasons. alot of people are misinformed about the mod to the contract. or they only read part of it. it really make me sick. hey just dont pass me the cooler of kool-aid!!

to be honest with you pionner- this thing we are going threw is scary, but u also have to look at what will happen if it gets shot down. what will happed around the plants in se mi?? or should i say to the plants that vote it down?? i am my brothers keeper, thats why i dont think its a good idea to vote no!!! but really thats what is great about being in a union u get a chance to vote on stuff like this. better than letting a judge deciede whats gonna happen. dont u think

sure do, just dont like someone jumping on the bandwagon cause it looks good for political reasons. alot of people are misinformed about the mod to the contract. or they only read part of it. it really make me sick. hey just dont pass me the cooler of kool-aid!!

NEVER give up your right to strike on anything! They have a purpose into putting the no strike clause in there and when they want to change something the contract if full of fucking loop holes. Never give up your right to strike, keep that kool-aid to yourself!

:reading:

:reading: i got one thing to say I belive in my Brother's and Sisters and with that said I will be voteing yes because it is the right thing to do as for our IUAW they have went to the table(bat for us ) if you would like to look in your books if you have one it states The com. has the right to manage their bussiness with that being said you must understand how inportant it is to stand with our leadership you can try to snow ball the membership all you want with your political crap but I am just a worker in your game and I say with the way things are I will be voteing YES Their will be another time and another Day For a Fight right now the inportant thing is to secure work in the USA and Jobs to were this country can get back on track I say to you your political Gain would be many a Brother and Sisters Lose now Live with that on All of your heads VOTE YES :stats:

Edited by Country Gril

to be honest with you pionner- this thing we are going threw is scary, but u also have to look at what will happen if it gets shot down. what will happed around the plants in se mi?? or should i say to the plants that vote it down?? i am my brothers keeper, thats why i dont think its a good idea to vote no!!! but really thats what is great about being in a union u get a chance to vote on stuff like this. better than letting a judge deciede whats gonna happen. dont u think

if you vote yes and this gets ratified.....you will have a judge deciding your wages in 2011,only the judge will be an arbitrator.....you can bet your ass that you will be getting a wage reduction.....vote NO and keep your right to strike....its the only hope of keeping what you make now,and regaining losses someday.

NEVER give up your right to strike on anything! They have a purpose into putting the no strike clause in there and when they want to change something the contract if full of fucking loop holes. Never give up your right to strike, keep that kool-aid to yourself!

nice lose a shift, people laid off, people pissed, cause we wouldnt give up the right to strike on something we would NEVER strike on!!! :banghead::banghead:

Good job Nick!! Keep the membership first!

If Nick was putting his membership FIRST he would NOT be in trouble. He should be focusing on taking care of his people and not appear to be cowing to management! Who ever heard of threatening members for wanting to go to medical. I'll tell you... :redcard: DTP members. What a crock of SHIT...what a pair...Short Bus Gary and Spineless Nick. :banghead:

:reading:

:reading: i got one thing to say I belive in my Brother's and Sisters and with that said I will be voteing yes because it is the right thing to do as for our IUAW they have went to the table(bat for us ) if you would like to look in your books if you have one it states The com. has the right to manage their bussiness with that being said you must understand how inportant it is to stand with our leadership you can try to snow ball the membership all you want with your political crap but I am just a worker in your game and I say with the way things are I will be voteing YES Their will be another time and another Day For a Fight right now the inportant thing is to secure work in the USA and Jobs to were this country can get back on track I say to you your political Gain would be many a Brother and Sisters Lose now Live with that on All of your heads VOTE YES :stats:

nice gril- stick with the water on the kool aid!!!!

if you vote yes and this gets ratified.....you will have a judge deciding your wages in 2011,only the judge will be an arbitrator.....you can bet your ass that you will be getting a wage reduction.....vote NO and keep your right to strike....its the only hope of keeping what you make now,and regaining losses someday.

maybe you need to check your facts alittle your arbitratorhas rules to follow also do you remember when the air lines struck and the Gov. ordered them back to work and teachers I can go on and on so The no strike for WAGE INCREASESnot decreases does not apply you would be able for the other

DTP voted against the last concessions and we would have done it again with or without the support of Nick. You are the one who is confused about that. I would assume the reason Nick is against this agreement is because he read it. Plain and simple, just like the rest of us and it's a total Sell-Out. We may not lose our shirts the day it gets ratified but it sets us up in the near future for the big kill. Think about it.. The company says they need this to be competitive BUT the Union is telling us that it takes nothing away from us? Something just doesn't add up about that and everyone knows it. The company has a big plan to get us all beat down to 2nd tier wages and benefits. They couldn't throw it all at us at one time so they worked with the Union to break it up in smaller chunks that we would buy into. This is not some new agreement that they came up with because of the current economic conditions, this is another piece of puzzle that they have been working on since the Visteon split. It's time to throw a wrench into their BIG PLAN to destroy our Union and way of life.. VOTE NO! Thanks Nick doing what is right!