2012(-3) Mustang

I think that's what the Mustang needs - an all-new look. The retro theme has been dragged on too long. Sure, keep a COUPLE of cues (like the grill for arguments sakes) but give it a fresh NEW look, so it can (visually) compete with the Euro's - let alone the Camaro + Challenger...

First, Aussie_Ford, I don't think the Mustang has any problems from the Challenger or Camaro.

Anyway, maybe someone will actually reply to these pictures now - I've posted these several times in various places and nobody's responded to them.

Here are a few Mustang sketches I've been playing around with:

The side profiles are a bit short on these because I was drawing them in class sideways on my paper, but you get the idea hopefully.

mustang.jpg

mustang2.jpg

mustang3.jpg

This set is the original of the ones posted above - the last three show how the sequential turn signals would work, while the brake/running lights would be the inner tri-bars and the reverse light would be the thin strip horizontally over those.

newmustang001.jpg

newmustang2-1.jpg

newmustang2-2.jpg

newmustang2-3.jpg

I was bored, so i decided to surf the internet randomly and stumbled upon this.

All I can say is WOW, i think I am absolutely in love!! i would definetly buy one!

http://www.idsketching.com/2009/02/10/inte...en-ford-design/

Great design by Rob Jensen. Very modern/contemporary/futuristic design with plenty of classic Mustang styling clues to make it not only distinctive but instantly regognizable as a Mustang!