Wayne ISA Vote Scam

PissedOff

Im here to st everyone straight! Was this vote a scam? F--- yes. I am sure by 51%. Im calling on everyone to contact the NLRB about scam voting. Why is there no vote count posted? Why are union officals hiding out and not being able to be contacted? If we dont stand up they will keep shoving this sh-t down our throat. I would like to tell Mike Stockdale what a fricking weasel he is and everyone associated with him. I want a recount by the people on the floor.

Im here to st everyone straight! Was this vote a scam? F--- yes. I am sure by 51%. Im calling on everyone to contact the NLRB about scam voting. Why is there no vote count posted? Why are union officals hiding out and not being able to be contacted? If we dont stand up they will keep shoving this sh-t down our throat. I would like to tell Mike Stockdale what a fricking weasel he is and everyone associated with him. I want a recount by the people on the floor.

There will be a vote count posted, if you are so worried about a scam why did you not stay all night and challenge the election. Or why not run for the election committee. Quit hating and face the facts, we are all lucky to keep the pavement under our feet. There is a time to reep and a time to give back. Tough times call for tough measures. I hope you will be at the next union meeting to express your feelings. Or are you a monday morning QB.

How Do I File a Charge Against An Employer or a Union?

The NLRB investigates unfair labor practice allegations made by employees, unions and employers. Union members or employers who desire to file an unfair labor practice charge should first contact an Information Officer at the Agency’s regional office in the jurisdiction of the workplace where the alleged violation occurred, for more information about the process, and whether the alleged violation falls within the NLRB’s jurisdiction. Speaking with an Information Officer first can avoid delays and mistakes when filing charges. Go to the page titled Locating Our Offices to find the regional office nearest your workplace.

Information Officers can provide forms and give you assistance in completing them to formally file a charge. The Act provides that allegations of unfair labor practice violations must be filed and served within 6 months of the alleged violation. For a guide to unfair labor practices, please go to The NLRB and You – Unfair Labor Practices (PDF*).

The forms are also available online, but the NLRB recommends that interested parties first contact the Information Officer at your nearest regional office.

Employees covered by the Act and unions can use this form to file an unfair labor practice charge: NLRB FORM 501--Charge Against Employer

Employees who want to file a charge against a union can use this form: NLRB FORM 508--Charge Against Labor Organization or its Agents

If you have any question regarding your work situation that you would like to discuss with this Agency, one of our Information Officers will be happy to speak with you. The Information Officer can provide you with information to assist you in deciding whether or not to file an unfair labor practice charge.

Contact Us

QUESTIONS

Have questions? See our FAQ page.

Contact an Information Officer at the NLRB office nearest you. Information Officers are generally available during normal business hours Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.

We also have a toll free telephone number with a Spanish language option available:

1-866-667-NLRB (1-866-667-6572)

For hearing impaired: (TTY) 1-866-315-NLRB (1-866-315-6572)

WHERE TO FIND US

Inquiries about cases pending at a Regional Office generally should be directed to that office.

Click here for the Headquarters Office Directory.

Headquarters Mailing Address:

National Labor Relations Board

1099 14th St. N.W.

Washington, D.C. 20570-0001

Get your head out of the sand, 900ranger. It was less than a year ago when Mulally told a Congressional Committee who asked HIM to give concessions, "No, I'm good where I'm at!" You can be sure that if inflation takes off in the next few years that he will get raises to compensate. The average yearly inflation rate in the U.S. since it became a nation is 3%. Compound that annually for six years, it comes out to 19.4%. What cost a $1 at the beginning of year one would cost $1.20 at the end of six years. During and after the recession of the early 90"s, inflation crept up 30%, during the late 70's inflation flamed up 70% in six measly years and shortly after WWI inflation skyrocketed 100% in six years. What cost $1 in 1915 cost $2 in 1920. Now maybe you still live with Mommy & Daddy that you don't have to worry about such a thing happening, but me and my family do have to worry. If inflation takes off after this recession is over, many of us could lose our car, our house, perhaps even most of our belongings. In other words, my vote is a NO vote. Before you vote YES you better make sure you aren't getting kicked out of your free room & board at your parents.

GET OVER IT.............Be glad you have a job in this economy!

Or why not run for the election committee.

Really! Where do they post that election notice, please post last vote count and vote totals from last election. Or was it an appointed position?? Election Chairman...

Edited by nvsked

GET OVER IT.............Be glad you have a job in this economy!

We should be more angry over the vote in March. We gave up so much more with that contract concessions vote. How did that pass 89% to 11% at WAP? I don't know why everyone is so upset about this outcome. Did anyone really believe it wasn't going to pass?? Come on, the fix has been in since we screwed ourselves in March. The fat lady has been singing for a long time. Get use to it.

We lost more in the last concessions! The kill is coming no matter what....Why loose everything trying to prevent something that is going to happen anyway!

You have to be company , i havent heard u make one comment "EVER" that makes sense, or has any relevance to the original post. VOTE NOOOOOOOOOO ! :finger:

We lost more in the last concessions! The kill is coming no matter what....Why loose everything trying to prevent something that is going to happen anyway!

You r either Ron or Company person .I believe with all my heart that Walter Reuther would turn in his grave, if he could see what past and current leaders have done to his beloved union. It would be fair to say that if Walter were still leading this once great union, it would not be in the shape it is today. The noose is seriously tightening on UAW workers in this country.

The 2-tier wage system you mentioned is a disgrace to our union. This 2-tier system will eventually be reduced to 1-tier of low wage workers after the seniority workers have been bought out or retire with the resulting profits going to the GM Corp.

Working conditions will be unbearable for the new generation of workers with unattainable production standards, gestapo tactics by management, no health and safety standards and weaker union representation. This will all lead to a lower standard of living for workers and their families. As time goes on, the company will get bolder and bolder while the union gets weaker and weaker.

There will be a vote count posted, if you are so worried about a scam why did you not stay all night and challenge the election. Or why not run for the election committee. Quit hating and face the facts, we are all lucky to keep the pavement under our feet. There is a time to reep and a time to give back. Tough times call for tough measures. I hope you will be at the next union meeting to express your feelings. Or are you a monday morning QB.

The company execs are laughing all the way to the bank with their million dollar bonuses.

I believe the company is hoodwinking the union. Our leaders are taking the company’s word on anything they tell them. We need to know the truth about the company’s constant plea of poverty. Solidarity House has always employed some of the finest attorneys and accountants, and it is time we put them to good use.

My thoughts on concessions are that concessions lead to elimination of jobs and the unions’ ability to function. Can anyone show me one new UAW job that has been created by concessions?

As to the redefining of the union, I think that if our union leadership does not wise up and quit buying into all of the company lies, it will only be a matter of time before the company wants to do away with union representation entirely.

You have to be company , i havent heard u make one comment "EVER" that makes sense, or has any relevance to the original post. VOTE NOOOOOOOOOO ! :finger:

I'm a line worker who needs my job,unemployment is no fun! Things are not like they use to be...The UAW will not prevail like in the past...We either give or they will take......I'm sure what we are being asked to give up is much better than what they will take from us!

The company can take our jobs away in a moments notice and without the job bank anymore we have nothing to fall back on,sub and tap goes quick..

We gave up more in the last round of concessions,job bank,sub pay restrictions,cola,holiday and more......What do we really have left to give up.......NOTHING................But we could at least save our jobs for awhile longer....In the end we are doomed either way but in this economy I'd like to keep my job making $28 a hour rather than hit the street....

I'm a line worker who needs my job,unemployment is no fun! Things are not like they use to be...The UAW will not prevail like in the past...We either give or they will take......I'm sure what we are being asked to give up is much better than what they will take from us!

The company can take our jobs away in a moments notice and without the job bank anymore we have nothing to fall back on,sub and tap goes quick..

We gave up more in the last round of concessions,job bank,sub pay restrictions,cola,holiday and more......What do we really have left to give up.......NOTHING................But we could at least save our jobs for awhile longer....In the end we are doomed either way but in this economy I'd like to keep my job making $28 a hour rather than hit the street....

Beg and divide equals your loss.

Your quote "The kill is coming no matter what"

So we should all lay down and take a beating ?

Hell NO

I say vote NO

Whats up snoopy, I see you made up another name....how many you have on here now? :shades:

You have the chance to tell Mike anything you wish. If you wish I will show you his office.

Anyway what does mike and ISA have to do with it? Shouldn't you say LOCAL 900? Mike made his stand on what he felt was correct and YOU have the right to run for his position or vote him out, so do it don't just BITCH like almost all local 900 people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the reason that local 900 is one of the first locals to hold there vote is because there in the international unions back pocket. i know some will argue that this is not true but come on. and i know someone going to say you should run for the election comm. but if you have been to a meeting where there has been an election then you know what were all talking about.

the int. union comes to us first because were 100% green slate at our local and it helps them to get the first one under there belt and to use it as a gage to see how much they need to push at the other plants.

they waited to post the results until the next day. and now your reps will start coming out and saying how they were aginst it as well.