KCAP VOTES NO !

uawhyzter

:happy feet: 92% Awesome 249 brothers and sisters. We rock, but I hope someone can top that number. So, who are the losers that voted yes? If you believe everything that Ford tells you, then where is our new body shop? Look back at all that we have lost (some of you new guys have no idea what I'm talking about, but it's alot) Stand up and be heard. Vote it down! We did!! :hysterical:

Just for the record, as proud as I am of my fellow union members, I'm shocked to see that less than half cared enough to vote. Dumbasses

COME ON DTP PASS THE CONCESSIONS SO WE CAN GET ALL THE F-150 PRODUCTION!!!!!

You are without question the biggest moron i have ever come across, and r obviousely company , so give it up freak and suck it, oh wait SUCK IT HARD ! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Candycane you are a greedy selfish piece of shit!! It pains me that Ford relies on ball lickers like yourself to further their greed! If this passes I hope that you are the first example to lose their job to a displaced tradesman with more seniority!! You suck and I do NOT consider you a union Brother/Sister of mine!! You are exactly what we dont need in this union!!! Fuckface trader suckass!!! :censored:

This idiot doesn't speak for everybody at DTP.

We know. Thanks Pioneer! He's probably the first one to cry to have to work overtime then the first to cry when they take it away. He probably doesn't even work the line but always crying to the Committee person that he's working too hard. Candy Cane what a name! Probably because he has a fetish with them, he likes long, hard, cylinders in his mouth at all times!

COME ON DTP PASS THE CONCESSIONS SO WE CAN GET ALL THE F-150 PRODUCTION!!!!!

Yes , I agree the people in Kansas City just voted to have the f-150 production moved to Michigan..Dearborn sounds good to me!

Go Michigan, I am hoping Louisville vote it down also. I hear AAI can use a vehicle!

:happy feet: I hope you all know I am just joking!

Edited by TheEagle

Candycane you are a greedy selfish piece of shit!! It pains me that Ford relies on ball lickers like yourself to further their greed! If this passes I hope that you are the first example to lose their job to a displaced tradesman with more seniority!! You suck and I do NOT consider you a union Brother/Sister of mine!! You are exactly what we dont need in this union!!! Fuckface trader suckass!!! :censored:

My days are numbered anyway...................There is no union anymore......We lost that a long time ago,we just pay dues cause we have to.

When FORD starts laying off to cut cost you people better not start whinning on here when you can't pay your bills..

You act like the company GREED has just started....What amazes me is the fact everyone voted in favor of the last concessions and we gave up alot in those.....We actually lost things in the last concessions....I'd rather have the job bank in place than to be worried about a No Strike Claus...We have no protection now if we get laid off...

My days are numbered anyway...................There is no union anymore......We lost that a long time ago,we just pay dues cause we have to.

When FORD starts laying off to cut cost you people better not start whinning on here when you can't pay your bills..

You act like the company GREED has just started....What amazes me is the fact everyone voted in favor of the last concessions and we gave up alot in those.....We actually lost things in the last concessions....I'd rather have the job bank in place than to be worried about a No Strike Claus...We have no protection now if we get laid off...

No fool here! My vote was NO for the last concessions. Voting yes for concessions DON'T save jobs, you will see more layoff. I see you have a hard time understanding "once again" concessions DO NOT save jobs.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...d=aLpI_8HZ9KjE#

Ford Plant Workers in Missouri Reject Concessions, Union Says

Share | Email | Print | A A A

By Keith Naughton

Oct. 26 (Bloomberg) -- Ford Motor Co. factory workers in Missouri voted 92 percent against labor concessions that would match agreements the United Auto Workers reached with the automaker’s U.S. rivals, a union official said.

Workers casting ballots at the Ford Escape factory in Claycomo voted 1,712 against to 147 in favor of the givebacks, Gary Walkowicz, a union official at UAW Local 600 in Dearborn, Michigan, said today. He received results of yesterday’s vote from two representatives at the plant.

UAW Vice President Bob King appeared at Claycomo, which employs 3,737 hourly workers, yesterday to promote the accord that calls for a six-year ban on strikes over wages and benefits and a freeze on pay for new hires, Walkowicz said.

Ford, the only major U.S. automaker to avoid bankruptcy, won support from UAW local leaders Oct. 13 on an agreement to grant concessions similar to those secured by General Motors Co. and Chrysler Group LLC. Ford’s 41,000 U.S. hourly workers began voting Oct. 22 and will continue through Oct. 31.

Factory workers in Cleveland and Wayne, Michigan, have approved the concessions, while employees at two plants in Michigan as well as the Claycomo workers have rejected it, Walkowicz said.

“People are angry,” said Walkowicz, a member of the bargaining committee at a Ford pickup truck factory in Dearborn, Michigan. “There’s a lot of pressure from the international union to accept this, but people aren’t buying it.”

To contact the reporter on this story: Keith Naughton in Southfield, Michigan at Knaughton3@bloomberg.net

Last Updated: October 26, 2009 09:08 EDT

:happy feet: 92% Awesome 249 brothers and sisters. We rock, but I hope someone can top that number. So, who are the losers that voted yes? If you believe everything that Ford tells you, then where is our new body shop? Look back at all that we have lost (some of you new guys have no idea what I'm talking about, but it's alot) Stand up and be heard. Vote it down! We did!! :hysterical:

Just for the record, as proud as I am of my fellow union members, I'm shocked to see that less than half cared enough to vote. Dumbasses

I wanted to vote but was in Florida and there is no provision for absenty ballot unless you are on company business or union business, needs tobe changed. Glad all my 249 bros and sisters hung together, the rank and file have given enough.

The strength that 249 has shown as a local pretty much shows the union is strong and there are people out there who feel like we are not getting a fair shake in what we have already been promised. The jobs bank is gone, but without being able to strike for wages and benefits if the company does well means we won't get raises till 2015 more than likely.

The strength that 249 has shown as a local pretty much shows the union is strong and there are people out there who feel like we are not getting a fair shake in what we have already been promised. The jobs bank is gone, but without being able to strike for wages and benefits if the company does well means we won't get raises till 2015 more than likely.

GM & Chrysler hourly were set up, through the bankruptcy process, not to be able to get raises until 2015. I have a hard time believing Ford is going to accept raising their labor costs in 2011 over GM & Chrysler, especially since GM & Chrysler are essentially debt free from the bankruptcy process, and Ford still has something like $25 billion in outstanding debt.