They want to set the record straight - HAH!

mr.bean

In the paperwork passed out by the National Negotiators:

Under pattern bargaining we guarantee one employer that they will NOT be disadvantaged economically (wages & benefits) from their competitors because we will bargain and strike if necessary their competitiors to win the same pattern wages and beneifts. If the economy & vehicle sales improve sigificantly and UAW GM and UAW Chrysler members win wage/and or benefit improvements, we will also win the same improvements for our UAW Ford members under pattern bargaining.

Now - who out there does not see this means a PAY CUT!!! People reading this who are not in a union understand what this means, why doesn't the membership? VOTE NO!!!!

Under pattern bargaining we guarantee one employer that they will NOT be disadvantaged economically (wages & benefits) from their competitors because we will bargain and strike if necessary their competitiors to win the same pattern wages and beneifts. If the economy & vehicle sales improve sigificantly and UAW GM and UAW Chrysler members win wage/and or benefit improvements, we will also win the same improvements for our UAW Ford members under pattern bargaining.

Now - who out there does not see this means a PAY CUT!!! People reading this who are not in a union understand what this means, why doesn't the membership? VOTE NO!!!!

Its OK we understand you'd rather be unemployeed rather than at least making some money!

Its OK we understand you'd rather be unemployeed rather than at least making some money!

Speak for yourself Candy Cane. I for one am not willing to give up anymore wages considering it's been years since I/we (the UAW) has gotten a wage increase. If the no strike concession isn't such a big deal why are they asking for it!

Speak for yourself Candy Cane. I for one am not willing to give up anymore wages considering it's been years since I/we (the UAW) has gotten a wage increase. If the no strike concession isn't such a big deal why are they asking for it!

Yea cause we work for chump change now!!! Its been years that the economy has been falling apart too,so thats why no raise...You should just be thankful to be working! All of you talk about the company being GREEDY well look at what your saying..

We gave up more in the last concessions and no one fought that,the last round should have been fought..

Yea cause we work for chump change now!!! Its been years that the economy has been falling apart too,so thats why no raise...You should just be thankful to be working! All of you talk about the company being GREEDY well look at what your saying..

We gave up more in the last concessions and no one fought that,the last round should have been fought..

I do not understand your twisted logic.We should have fought it last time but since we did not we should not fight it this time.I can't see you fighting for anything.

Since your all for giving the company more and more why dont you just quit, signing a document that you will also give up all of your pension & bebefits as well, then you can go to work for Wal-Mart - they love pro-company people like you!!

I am all for helping the company out when times are bad, but the workers have given their fair share - and the upper mgmt hasn't given a dime or lost any of their "perks" such as private plane rides home every weekend for Alan and Mark

Let Upper Mgmt step up to the plate and "help out" the company now with significate pay cuts, then they can say that their salaries are now like the transplants as well - last time I heard that the Toyota CEO made $500,000 last year - compare that to Alans salary of $34 million and bonuses!! Put your money where your mouth is Upper Mgmt and do like you want your hourly worker to do. Last time the workers give back concessions the big-wheels a few weeks later all got huge bonuses!! Screw the workers and give theirselfs payraises/bonuses!?!?! Screw that I would rather see the company go bankrupt than to have upper mgmt keep screwing the workers and screwing the company out of every dime that they can get out of them while the hourly workers keep giving and giving the Mgmt keeps taking and taking!!

I am thankful to be working and have always been thankful. So don't give me that crap about being thankful I'm working. Your posts don't make a lick of sense Candy Cane. In the last round of concessions it was a different situation and we did give, but, how much did the company appreciate what we gave up? Coming back asking for more. No strike clause means NO POWER, we have nothing without the right to strike. And when was the last time we went on strike? So why are they asking for it now...

You're posting around this forum like chicken little, the sky is falling, the sky is falling! Have some dignity.

Poor, poor CandyCane. Her vote will be for naught! :happy feet:

That CandyCane is one selfish little POS, ain't he/she? Ifr this works out as he/she hopes......they definitely will get whats coming to them, but it probably won't be what they were hoping for. VOTE NO!

I am thankful to be working and have always been thankful. So don't give me that crap about being thankful I'm working. Your posts don't make a lick of sense Candy Cane. In the last round of concessions it was a different situation and we did give, but, how much did the company appreciate what we gave up? Coming back asking for more. No strike clause means NO POWER, we have nothing without the right to strike. And when was the last time we went on strike? So why are they asking for it now...

You're posting around this forum like chicken little, the sky is falling, the sky is falling! Have some dignity.

The sky sure fell in on Candy Cane and those clouds were full of rain.Now candys stripes are running but they are not red but cowardly yellow.

BTW, thanks for posting.

You know if the top brass at ford would step up and take a pay cut it might give them a shot at winning people over. The fact that the top 5 make 61 million a year does nothing to help their cause. I would vote no because of the no strike clause anyways but it would be a start. And I love these people that vote yes over fear of their job. These are the same people that would cross the picket line during a strike by the second day.