KCAP

flipuaw164

Strike vote starts tomarro over work standards

Yes the Company is coming down hard on us I believe its because we was the first major Plant to say NO

They are hitting SUV hard cutting 100 jobs work loads are being set so high a 18 year old couldn't keep up let alone the 40 yr. old there trying to get to do the added work

Yeah there throwing members out for not being able to keep the jobs up

KCAP members please go vote YES WE WILL STRIKE

We sent the first message with a 92% NO vote and the company is firing back

Now lets show them we mean what we say LETS STRIKE

Work Loads are a Health and Safety issue and we will not be worked to death

Yes the Company is coming down hard on us I believe its because we was the first major Plant to say NO

They are hitting SUV hard cutting 100 jobs work loads are being set so high a 18 year old couldn't keep up let alone the 40 yr. old there trying to get to do the added work

Do your jobs safely, ..... please.

Please keep us updated on the situation. If, God forbid, you do have to go on strike, we will do all we can to assist our brothers and sisters in KC. We can all pressure our locals to set up collection drives for money, food, etc. Whatever it takes to make your strike a success. Good Luck!

Please keep us updated on the situation. If, God forbid, you do have to go on strike, we will do all we can to assist our brothers and sisters in KC. We can all pressure our locals to set up collection drives for money, food, etc. Whatever it takes to make your strike a success. Good Luck!

What I do not understand is all the plants should be on the same page here .At DTP this has been going on for 3yrs or so or should I say since it opened in 2004 the jobs are so overloaded but nobody says or does anything about it.

With all the OT KCAP has been working.....They can manage!

I hope only the best for you and your family when crunch time comes. May God richly bless you with all of your heart's desires. Just know that when and if you ever come close to losing your job or the fear of a strike or downsizing occurs my family and I will be praying for you that you will not suffer from ANY monetary or material damage and your life will be filled with peace, love and prosperity.

We have been blessed here in KC and we are well aware of it, and hopefully all of this can be resolved without any work disturbances and both sides will come to a mutual agreement. But we cannot just lie down. We are human beings, we are not robots and a human body can only move so fast and in so many limited positions.

It almost seems that they are doing their best to 'use' the state of affairs of the auto industry against us and local against each local.

that vote against contract has nothing to do with it.. its probably the company looking for a reason to ship the f150 production to KTP and or Avon in the near future... we already read that the new Escape is going to LAP..

you hope the kuga is going to LAP we do not know KCAP is getting the transit ? escape is not leaving kcap until 2012

kcap is keeping the F-150 because Dearborn needs a reliable backup plant

on the truck side we are building 590 a day

FORD has looked out for the employees at KCAP by shuffling people around from truck to suv so no one gets laid off and this is the thanks you show FORD by threatening to go on strike......

Oh please Ford didn't do that to look out for KCAP employees,they did that to look out for themselves.They are behind on escape production because of the cash for clunkers program and once they get caught up they will most likely cut the third shift off again.Don't kid yourself that Ford really cares about their employees or they wouldn't be taking this strike vote.

FORD has looked out for the employees at KCAP by shuffling people around from truck to suv so no one gets laid off and this is the thanks you show FORD by threatening to go on strike......

:hysterical: that is a good one....nice to have a laugh in the morning. Ford looking out for its employees :hysterical: Who's next on the list? East side I hope! The company has been playing fk around moving people in and out instead of posting permanent positions. I know things are slow, but they should get us work instead of sourcing our shit. Who's next.......723's for everyone!

Once again it just comes down to making Ford abide by the contract, they have work standards that they are pushing way past the limits that they agreed to. They use what ever means to get as much work on a job as they can, mostly all rebalances are during cool months when the tempratures in the plants are low and aren't a factor in workload. Workers don't have to be dead tired when they get off work, that isn't part of the deal with the job, you should be able to go home and enjoy the evening with your family, or for some what ever time they are not working in the plant. So Mr General the employees at KCAP don't owe Ford anymore than a fair days work for the pay the contract which is still in effect for all the language contained within. So when they try to force people to work over the modaps limits that they agreed to, then we will take a strike vote, and if the jobs aren't settled before the time limit to strike we will strike over works standards as according to the contract.

General,I bet you would love to see every state go "Right To Work" and "The Employee Free Choice Act" probably really pisses you off!You can go to hell you company suck-ass!!!! :slug:

This guy needs to go F**K HIMSELF! Poor Ford. All the hourly employees treat them so badly when all they are trying to do is help and love us. BOO HOO. The Company really cares about us. Are you F**KING SERIOUS!!?

Serious question- this 'the general' really work the line at Ford? It's odd that he and that Candy Cane person both post the same BS over and over. Isn't there a chance it's the same person and neither one work at Ford?

KCAP is sticking our necks out to protect our jobs and do them safely.

As for the rumor of the F150 leaving KCAP- fat chance. FYI- no one is safe, KTP and DTP can claim they are both in the green zone with no worries. Wrong.

Fuck You ! You represent everthing a good union fights against. Quit hating on people for standing up for their rights just because u dont have the balls to do it yourself. Eat shit and die. :finger:

that vote against contract has nothing to do with it.. its probably the company looking for a reason to ship the f150 production to KTP and or Avon in the near future... we already read that the new Escape is going to LAP..

Or it could be that your from the same genetically defective mother as the General and cannot help it when you talk out of your ass. We try not to bring it up and embarrass you But you continue sending stupid shit and your secret slips a little more.

The voting is today and Saturday the results won't be in until late Saturday but I'm sure it will be high, with all of the b.s. going on and all the DLO's we've had.

I'm confident the strike vote will pass. I don't think we are going to strike, but something needs to change- like the load on jobs and the DLO bs.

I'm confident the strike vote will pass. I don't think we are going to strike, but something needs to change- like the load on jobs and the DLO bs.

Sounds like that management team is pretty fking stupid. They need to wake up everywhere. Put the extra work load of 20k employees leaving on the backs of the rest of us. Fk them! My guess you will be walking. Make sure you get your bills paid up. It may be an extended period. Hope not, good luck!