Ford Releases Picture of 2007 Ford Edge

KWMJ-KTP

Here is the first picture Ford has released of the 2007 Ford Edge...

Click Here for the Full-Size High Resolution Picture

2007_FordEdge_lores.jpg

2007 Ford Edge to Appear at 2006 NAIAS:

The Ford Edge crossover utility vehicle is expected to be one of the stars of the 2006 North American International Auto Show in January. Edge's bold, American design will turn heads in the CUV market - the fastest-growing vehicle segment - in a year that CUV sales are expected to surpass traditional SUVs. "Much like Fusion has done for the mid-size sedan, the new Ford Edge will inject a healthy dose of American design and personality into the hot crossover market," says Peter Horbury, Ford's executive director of North America Design. Edge is powered by Ford's new 3.5-liter V-6 engine and new 6-speed automatic transmission - which help deliver a dynamic driving character and impressive fuel economy. Edge goes on sale in fourth quarter 2006. (12/07/05)

Edited by KWMJ-KTP

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I think this is a great looking car! I dont see anything wrong with it! Atleast it doesnt say toyota on the front!

yeah, we wouldn't want the vehicle to actually SELL.

When I saw the MSRP on the Edge I nearly threw up. This is not a $30k SUV/crossover/whatever. Once you add comfortable options to it the thing is competing with FX35s......this is no FX 35!

Great design ford, bad pricing. This thing should have been down in the mid 20s.

I predict massive incentives 3 months into sales.

yeah, we wouldn't want the vehicle to actually SELL.

When I saw the MSRP on the Edge I nearly threw up. This is not a $30k SUV/crossover/whatever. Once you add comfortable options to it the thing is competing with FX35s......this is no FX 35!

Great design ford, bad pricing. This thing should have been down in the mid 20s.

I predict massive incentives 3 months into sales.

pricing was not announced yet .... kind of jumping the gun there .. like Edstock is ...

if Ford does keep the price that high, then yes- this will be an expensive dud ...

we shall however wait for the official prices, before we say it is final.

Igor