DTP IS THE WORST PLACE ON EARTH

DTP is the worst ran company on the planet.. no use for a union because they cant even handle the most mundane tasks such as getting a person a day off or getting someone paid when marked awol incorrectly..Payroll isnt held accountable for anything and neither is labor but us the workers are left with all the accountability in the world...payroll was told to cut checks for some that they messed up onand get them done before Christmas they flat out refused..can we???they change the rules as we go and interperet the contract however they want with no recourse from the union...im sorry for the rant but this place has got me down...I hope everyone has a great holiday season even the formentioned asses in payroll !!!MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

DTP is the worst ran company on the planet.. no use for a union because they cant even handle the most mundane tasks such as getting a person a day off or getting someone paid when marked awol incorrectly..Payroll isnt held accountable for anything and neither is labor but us the workers are left with all the accountability in the world...payroll was told to cut checks for some that they messed up onand get them done before Christmas they flat out refused..can we???they change the rules as we go and interperet the contract however they want with no recourse from the union...im sorry for the rant but this place has got me down...I hope everyone has a great holiday season even the formentioned asses in payroll !!!MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

I'm waiting on a check from a payroll mistake from 2007....Good Luck Brother. :banghead:

I'm waiting on a check from a payroll mistake from 2007....Good Luck Brother. :banghead:

where are our rights and who holds payroll accountable for their mistakes and pure laziness??? our union doesnt even interperate the contract they just listen to how the company reads it werent they there during the negotiations dont they too know what the contract says ...international needs to step up and handle this place or its just gonna run us all into the ground !!

LOL....Sorry to hear about your frustration, when I was there the Chairperson down to most rep's were a joke. There are some good rep's though, not sure if they are still elected. I didn't know the UAW rep is supposed to get people time off?? Isn't that our job to schedule our own time off???

where are our rights and who holds payroll accountable for their mistakes and pure laziness??? our union doesnt even interperate the contract they just listen to how the company reads it werent they there during the negotiations dont they too know what the contract says ...international needs to step up and handle this place or its just gonna run us all into the ground !!

There is no one left from when DTP negotiated their current unit agreement, all have either retired via buy outs or in one case have been moved to a IUAW spot (Reggie Mills).

The 2007 contract was slammed through less than a month after the national contract passed, a piss poor agreement to say the least. Not even a shift to shift overtime agreement, anyone associated with the bargaining of the DTP unit agreement would be better off not telling anyone.

Sorry to hear of this issue tool, either way have a Merry Christmas.

Captain it is the team leaders job to schedule time off, however it is still the supervisors responsibility to ensure the correct vacation/person time is put into the TWO's system. It is payrolls responsibility to ensure all are paid what is owed, if that means a same day check so be it, but at DTP they simply act like they have no authority to do so. usually taking up to a week or in jm2607's case almost 3 years to correct mistakes.

I am sure those April bonus's will be right and right on time though.

Happy Holidays

You wouldnt happen to work near the headliners by any chance, (trim area)? A buddy of mine works over there and his area manager forgot to pay them for one ten hour day. To remedy the mistake, they issued another check for the ten hours, sounds simple enough. However some guys working in the area pay child support, and any check the company cuts to them has a child support draw on it. They also took union dues out a week early, in this case. My buddy walked away with a check for less than $50 bucks, just when he was going to do some Christmas shopping. The child support guy's actually owed money since the check was less than the child support draw. Always thought local 600 was the mack daddy place to be, what a let down. Happy Holidays Brother, hope for a better year for us T&D, and all at DTP.

LOL....Sorry to hear about your frustration, when I was there the Chairperson down to most rep's were a joke. There are some good rep's though, not sure if they are still elected. I didn't know the UAW rep is supposed to get people time off?? Isn't that our job to schedule our own time off???

it is our job but when you put in time requests months in advance only to not be answered for several weeks then denied 3 times in a row it becomes a union issue but theyre not much help either..have a good holiday

IF THE UNION WILL NOT TAKE OF IT CONTACT THE NATIONAL LABOR RELATIONS BOARD "NLRB" WAGE AND HOUR DIVISION

UAW IS SETTING THEMSELVES UP FOR A HUGE LAWSUIT WITH ALL THE CONTRACT VIOLATIONS THERE LETTING SLIDE INCLUDING PAY ISSUES

TIME TO GET A COMPANY AND A FEW REPS IN HOT WATER :fan:

IF YOUR OVER 40 CONTACT EEOC

SAME SHIT GOING ON AT KCAP

THE TRUCK SIDE WAS SETTLED IN SEPTEMBER NOW WE ARE REBALANCING AGAIN

MISSOURI NEEDS TO BE RIGHT TO WORK PAY THE UNION 60 BUCKS A MONTH AND THEY REPRESENT THE COMPANY :headscratch:

I HOPE SALARY ENJOYS THE PAY RAISES AND PERKS UAW GOT FOR THEM

:slap:

Edited by flipuaw164

UAW IS SETTING THEMSELVES UP FOR A HUGE LAWSUIT WITH ALL THE CONTRACT VIOLATIONS THERE LETTING SLIDE INCLUDING PAY ISSUES

At KTP this week I never saw a representative from the union come to the line...did they go on Xmas vacation early? Are they deliberately avoiding any contact with the line worker? Is this what I get for my $57.11 each month?

Edited by Racin' Rick

At KTP this week I never saw a representative from the union come to the line...did they go on Xmas vacation early? Are they deliberately avoiding any contact with the line worker? Is this what I get for my $57.11 each month?

I agree brothers we must take action soon and hard...document everything and stop being doormats to the companys b!@ch the union!!!

I agree brothers we must take action soon and hard...document everything and stop being doormats to the companys b!@ch the union!!!

How can ANY company push payroll thru when we haven't even worked yet? Last Sunday we on C crew were either paid before we worked the day--or others were AWOL for the day (even though they were there working!?!?) cause payroll had to run payroll?? What about liability for those who are paid on company time but didn't show up? Or how about those AWOL'ed but showed up to work? It's a lawless place but then again we still have no 2007 local union contract books....

First off. DTP isn't a company, Ford is.

And, DTP is not the worst plant in the Rouge complex. Stamping and Frame are tied for that honor. Be thankful you were sent to a nice, new, clean plant and not those two dungeons.

DTP runs itself like a seperate company with no one to control them they do as they want with no regaurd for the contract or union..and nice and clean or not it still stinks !!like rats.....

First off. DTP isn't a company, Ford is.

And, DTP is not the worst plant in the Rouge complex. Stamping and Frame are tied for that honor. Be thankful you were sent to a nice, new, clean plant and not those two dungeons.

The Rouge Complex has so much BS in the international agreement that does not apply to the rest of us

it can be its own company just read Ford/UAW screwed rouge and DTP first its the rest of ours turn