rawsonville

factoryrat67

:stats: :stats: News flash... :stats: Just heard that Chriper and Phishy Poo are being transfered to Turkey to help build the Transit Connect... :stats: :stats: Word is that neither of them has enough positive input to remain UAW members...lol!!! :reading: :rant: :happy feet: :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance: :banvictory: :banvictory: :banvictory:

Really General?.........................................Is it?

Look....................... I spent 9 years at Rawsonville.......... I just opted to transfer to a more secure setting.

Good luck to those of you who stayed.

• Like 1

Area A is being cleared and cleaned. The stage and curtains are being installed. The parade route is being cascaded. The VIP's are RSVP'in...Can we get a "thank you Lord" and a "HELL YA!!!" :beerchug: :lurk: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :kuko:

• Like 1

Wish all the luck to rawsonville, and all the employees still there. I have a lot of friends there, if I felt confidenet enough i'd still be there too! But I have bills to pay and I can't just sit around and hope I'll have a job 2 or 3 years from now. But I miss it and the people there. Good luck peeps I truly hope you can make it. I know it's stressful just hang in there. Go yspi people. :cheerleader:

• Like 1

Don't get those happy feet just because some people are coming in. That's silly. Just look at what sits in Die Cast. A whole lot of brand new equipment slated for a plant and it sits. I won't believe it until it is here and our employees are working on it. BTW...how many jobs are slated for that job? That will be the real celebration depending on that number!

Area A is being cleared and cleaned. The stage and curtains are being installed. The parade route is being cascaded. The VIP's are RSVP'in...Can we get a "thank you Lord" and a "HELL YA!!!" :beerchug: :lurk: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :kuko:

• Like 1

:)

Wish all the luck to rawsonville, and all the employees still there. I have a lot of friends there, if I felt confidenet enough i'd still be there too! But I have bills to pay and I can't just sit around and hope I'll have a job 2 or 3 years from now. But I miss it and the people there. Good luck peeps I truly hope you can make it. I know it's stressful just hang in there. Go yspi people. :cheerleader:

Don't forget about your RTBU for "new work". Just keep an eye on us and weigh it out. :)

Edited by Pulse

Don't get those happy feet just because some people are coming in. That's silly. Just look at what sits in Die Cast. A whole lot of brand new equipment slated for a plant and it sits. I won't believe it until it is here and our employees are working on it. BTW...how many jobs are slated for that job? That will be the real celebration depending on that number!

Don't deny it my friend...we've all prayed for it...just accept it. Why deny a blessing?

• Like 1

Don't deny it my friend...we've all prayed for it...just accept it. Why deny a blessing?

no one is denying anything,,,,read what pfa said,,,show me the numbers,,any supposed politican can blow smoke up your ass ,,can you be real and share the facts ???actual jobs gained????,,,how many more jobs are we losing ???,will this offset that loss?,,get off your bible thumping arse and show us the numbers!!!,,if you cant do these things ,then why are you on here playing games with all of us?? please answer before i read the facts in the newspaper,,if i do read it in the paper first,then we all will know where you get your info from,have a nice day,,and by the way i pray for you too,,,,i think you need the extra help

• Like 1

no one is denying anything,,,,read what pfa said,,,show me the numbers,,any supposed politican can blow smoke up your ass ,,can you be real and share the facts ???actual jobs gained????,,,how many more jobs are we losing ???,will this offset that loss?,,get off your bible thumping arse and show us the numbers!!!,,if you cant do these things ,then why are you on here playing games with all of us?? please answer before i read the facts in the newspaper,,if i do read it in the paper first,then we all will know where you get your info from,have a nice day,,and by the way i pray for you too,,,,i think you need the extra help

Thanks for your prayers...I do need the extra help. But you MUST understand that it is fruitless for you to make demands on here...c'mon. Let's keep it real. Your inquiries are unreasonable. I've already given the estimates in past posts. Can you at least try to get on board and start believing in Rawsonville again?

Believe in Rawsonville? Sure. I want my job here as much as the next..... BUT, SEEING is BELIEVING. You know jobs are leaving us, production being cut. Just how many jobs are being kept for the battery job? The request are real, yet demanding... and nobody wants to put the numbers up. WHY??? Is the number so small it becomes a backlash? The public seems to think we are getting a thousand jobs. Very misleading from the news standpoint. Even with all the cleaning up in area A, the bathrooms that were closed up- up there have been revamped and yet we're told not to go overboard because they are shutting them back down after after the pony show is over. That just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside...

• Like 1

Thanks for your prayers...I do need the extra help. But you MUST understand that it is fruitless for you to make demands on here...c'mon. Let's keep it real. Your inquiries are unreasonable. I've already given the estimates in past posts. Can you at least try to get on board and start believing in Rawsonville again?

along with production jobs, you should demand to add skilled trades jobs too.

• Like 1

The numbers will come when it is decided. damn guys, I told you 100+ for the first run up. This is a brand new product that is coming in. I'm not throwing any crazy numbers out here so I can get my ass kicked later. Although, I feel very positive about the whole deal. Just be patient. And SKI, we are still working on getting you Trades in somehow.

The numbers will come when it is decided. damn guys, I told you 100+ for the first run up. This is a brand new product that is coming in. I'm not throwing any crazy numbers out here so I can get my ass kicked later. Although, I feel very positive about the whole deal. Just be patient. And SKI, we are still working on getting you Trades in somehow.

thanks, good to hear some positive news! take care of the troops!

• Like 1

Believe in Rawsonville? Sure. I want my job here as much as the next..... BUT, SEEING is BELIEVING. You know jobs are leaving us, production being cut. Just how many jobs are being kept for the battery job? The request are real, yet demanding... and nobody wants to put the numbers up. WHY??? Is the number so small it becomes a backlash? The public seems to think we are getting a thousand jobs. Very misleading from the news standpoint. Even with all the cleaning up in area A, the bathrooms that were closed up- up there have been revamped and yet we're told not to go overboard because they are shutting them back down after after the pony show is over. That just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside...

I must agree with you about the media making it sound like we are getting 1,000 jobs. We could...but that will be years off. They may close the bathrooms back up for a spell, but I believe they will open back up. JMO...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...