EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS!

Die Wahrheit

The Bush tax cuts gave a person making $40K a $300 tax cut but if you made One Million you got a $75,000 tax cut. I heard Rush is looking for some stupid people to row his boat to Cosa Rico. You may want to apply so you can get free healthcare from their government.

There is no free health care. If you make $40,000, you already have big tax cuts. You pay practically no tax. Other people pay for you. Rush was just joking about Costa Rica. I get government health care in Canada. It is far from being free. Between myself and my wife, through income tax, we are paying more than triple what it would cost for the best "platinum" health care insurance in the United States. What we are getting is health care that is inferior to what the poor get on Medicaid in the States. Well, you got what you wanted. Enjoy! Enjoy paying more and more for less and less, like we do.

Now Canadians, Europeans and Cubans can smugly say that you have been brought down to their level. No more superiority in medicine for Americans. The rich have to stand in line behind the poor. Emergency waiting rooms will be packed with hypochondriacts. the wait will be four to eight hours, like it is here. The C Difficile virus will be rampant in hospitals, and deaths from it will be covered up. There will be cancer mis-diagnoses. Emergency rooms will close or have their hours of operation shortened. All the while, they will be crying for more and more government money. Doctors will be working 16 hour days, or more. They will look like something the cat dragged in; eyes like piss holes in a snow bank. My pregnant wife went to emergency complaining of abdominal pain. The piss-eyed doctor wanted to abort the baby and perform an apendectomy and gall bladder surgery. She refused, and I took her home. It turned out that all she had was gas. I will not see any doctor. It is safer to live with the disease and hope that it will heal on it's own. For that, I am paying through the nose. You are welcome to it.

Government health care was rammed down the throats of the American people against the will of the majority. You call that a good thing? This is not supposed to happen in a type of government that acts by the people and for the people. It has acted by the government and against the people. This is a wake-up call. It is time to drastically transform the government, and not the way Obama wants.

Investing in gold will net you exactly zero profit. All it does is maintain your wealth against a sinking dollar. If you are so desperate that you think the dollar is going to collapse, and are buying gold, that does not say much for your faith in your great Messiah, Obama and his recovery plan. You should be selling gold before the dollar takes off and gold prices drop like lead. You and I both know that ain't about to happen. The recovery is a hoax.

I am not going to congratulate someone who is trying to bring down the whole civilization. I am going to be stocking up on food and water. I will be trading tins of Chunky Soup for gold. You can't eat gold.

If you don't like it here, why don't you leave. I am sure the US and Ford Motor would be better off without you!!

Then why dont you stop crying and invest in gold because i sure did. If you are not medically approved to drive then you shouldnt thats a no brainer... Here comes the jobs, Obama did in a little over a year what 18 Presidents over decades could not get accomplished... If reform is so bad then why have so many Presidents been fighting for it.. I have to take my hat off to the Prez and Nancy P they did a remarkable job to the citizens of this country.. Stop hating and congratulate.. Now this is CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN..... YES WE CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

If you like to be taken care of by the Gov so much, there are other countries that Im sure would take you that have less of a standard of living that we do. This is not change, this is Gov trying to control the economy. Do you honestly think this will not cost more, have more red tape, etc... You guys blow my mind, I guess a sheep just follows!

You must not have much seniority.

August 94'............but i worked at MTP and worked quite a bit of OT between 2000 to about 2006. Everybody has a different situation on how much money they make depending on the plant and their classification. I hear Saline and ISA (Not Wayne Assembly) still work quite a bit of OT. And that is even with O-Bummer in office!

The best money I ever made at Ford was during the Clinton years.. 13k profit sharing was awesome

Good for you.................remember profit sharing depends on your income (OT baby!) Not everybody worked that kind of OT (or even had it offerred to them, for that matter) during the Clinton years.

If you don't like it here, why don't you leave. I am sure the US and Ford Motor would be better off without you!!

If we all leave, all that would be left is Communists. That's what happened in the Soviet Union. They didn't leave; they were killed off and enslaved in gulags. That's one way of getting the kind of government you want. I prefer the Democratic way. Vote them out. Dead people can't vote. Before you hand the country over to a dictator, you had better make good and sure that you are right. That means studying and listening to all sides, because after dictatorship, there is no going back. I can see that you all do not want to listen. We have listened to your side all our lives. The economic crisis was a wake-up call for many. If you can shake off the dogma and indoctrination long enough to take an unpredjudiced look around, you may see things differently. The fact that you are being told not to pay any attention to all of this should be setting off alarm bells. We are now on the brink of unprecedented world-wide disaster. Believe me, as this unfolds, government will not be your friend. Government acts in it's own interest. People are expendable. We need to get government broken to harness and saddle before it tramples us.

He's Canadian, justs likes argue about others business.

We are in the same boat. Canada has a Conservative government, but you wouldn't know it. If Harper goes against Obama, he will bring down all sorts of misery on our heads. The Liberals will gleefully blame it on the Conservatives, and bring down Harper's minority government. Canada's government runs on poll numbers. If the polls say one side would get a majority in an election, there will soon be one.

If we all leave, all that would be left is Communists. That's what happened in the Soviet Union. They didn't leave; they were killed off and enslaved in gulags. That's one way of getting the kind of government you want. I prefer the Democratic way. Vote them out. Dead people can't vote. Before you hand the country over to a dictator, you had better make good and sure that you are right. That means studying and listening to all sides, because after dictatorship, there is no going back. I can see that you all do not want to listen. We have listened to your side all our lives. The economic crisis was a wake-up call for many. If you can shake off the dogma and indoctrination long enough to take an unpredjudiced look around, you may see things differently. The fact that you are being told not to pay any attention to all of this should be setting off alarm bells. We are now on the brink of unprecedented world-wide disaster. Believe me, as this unfolds, government will not be your friend. Government acts in it's own interest. People are expendable. We need to get government broken to harness and saddle before it tramples us.

We were under a dictatorship under King Bush and his minions. The "economic crisis" was caused by Bush and his "war against terrorists". Bringing our dead sons and daughters home from the war in the middle of the night like they were something to be ashamed of. Obama is just trying to right all the lies, deception and lack of translucence that we had to put up with for the last years. Nobody could do this with a magic bullet. Quit listening to Rush and think for yourself. Don't believe the propaganda of the Tea Party and the war mongers that want to take control of this country. And send Sarah Palin back so she can watch Russia fron her window.

Hopefully with the new health care, the cost of healthcare will come down. And the waste and overcharges will be under control.

We were under a dictatorship under King Bush and his minions. The "economic crisis" was caused by Bush and his "war against terrorists". Bringing our dead sons and daughters home from the war in the middle of the night like they were something to be ashamed of. Obama is just trying to right all the lies, deception and lack of translucence that we had to put up with for the last years. Nobody could do this with a magic bullet. Quit listening to Rush and think for yourself. Don't believe the propaganda of the Tea Party and the war mongers that want to take control of this country. And send Sarah Palin back so she can watch Russia fron her window.

Hopefully with the new health care, the cost of healthcare will come down. And the waste and overcharges will be under control.

If we were under a dictatorship under Bush, what has changed under Obama? Dictatorship is big government. Under Obama, government has grown bigger with the takeover of health care. The cost of health care in Canada has been constantly on the rise, and the quality is constantly on the decline, except for new technology, which is slowed by government involvement.

The War on Terrorism, which the Democrats demonized when in opposition still goes on with them in power. Sounds pretty hippocritical, eh?

You want to "send" Sarah Palin back to Alaska? You can only send people to places in Totalitarian countries. I can see where your head is at.

The Tea Parties are attended by a growing number of concerned American citizens who see the country headed in the wrong direction. The analogy is that if you are on fire, you stop, drop, and roll; not run at a faster pace. It is level headed thinking that has come up with the logical solution to our problems. We need less government. It is indoctrination and brainwashing that causes people to want to continue on the same destructive path.

In Canada, to get an MRI takes months. In the US, it takes hours.

I have an idea. Why not allow MRI machines to be purchaced by anyone. They could be mass produced on an assembly line, and sold at a fraction of their present cost. Soon improvements would be found,and the cost reduced even further. Where would the market for these be? Entrepreneurs would rent space in malls and install these machines, which would be available to the public to use, for a nominal fee. They would get a computer printout indicating any possible trouble spots in their bodies. Fine tuning this, could lead to actual diagnoses and recommended treatments. This would cut the cost of health care in half, or better. It would also reduce the profits of the health care monopoly, so it will not be allowed. It would also take power away from the government. Power over the people is the life-blood of government.

If we were under a dictatorship under Bush, what has changed under Obama? Dictatorship is big government. Under Obama, government has grown bigger with the takeover of health care. The cost of health care in Canada has been constantly on the rise, and the quality is constantly on the decline, except for new technology, which is slowed by government involvement.

The War on Terrorism, which the Democrats demonized when in opposition still goes on with them in power. Sounds pretty hippocritical, eh?

You want to "send" Sarah Palin back to Alaska? You can only send people to places in Totalitarian countries. I can see where your head is at.

The Tea Parties are attended by a growing number of concerned American citizens who see the country headed in the wrong direction. The analogy is that if you are on fire, you stop, drop, and roll; not run at a faster pace. It is level headed thinking that has come up with the logical solution to our problems. We need less government. It is indoctrination and brainwashing that causes people to want to continue on the same destructive path.

In Canada, to get an MRI takes months. In the US, it takes hours.

I have an idea. Why not allow MRI machines to be purchaced by anyone. They could be mass produced on an assembly line, and sold at a fraction of their present cost. Soon improvements would be found,and the cost reduced even further. Where would the market for these be? Entrepreneurs would rent space in malls and install these machines, which would be available to the public to use, for a nominal fee. They would get a computer printout indicating any possible trouble spots in their bodies. Fine tuning this, could lead to actual diagnoses and recommended treatments. This would cut the cost of health care in half, or better. It would also reduce the profits of the health care monopoly, so it will not be allowed. It would also take power away from the government. Power over the people is the life-blood of government.

What do you mean? we in Canada! You are not a U.S. Citizen?

I'm not familiar with how dual citizenship works. When a person have dual citizenship, can he/she vote for the President in both countries?

Naturally Trim is going to side with the Conservatives if it wasnt for the Conservatives passing bills to outsource our work to other countries he wouldnt be working at Ford. Canada wouldnt be able to sell enough Ford cars to justify Ford building a plant in Canada. Most of the vehicles they build are sent to the good old USA. of the 60 thousand Crown Vics sold in the US 44 thousand of them are bought by our govt. for police. Assuming the other 16 thousand are sold in Canada they could never make a profit off a plant selling that few of cars. Havent looked at the Edge but I am sure the majority are sent to the USA. He would never promote a US govt. that imposed restrictions on imports. The same goes for Mexican built vehicles 90% are sent to the states.

As far as health care I am sure he dosnt want our govt negotiating with the drug companies because Canadians would have to pay more for their drugs if Americans paid less than they do now. We pay in some cases twice as much as Canadians for the same drugs. I am not a big fan of this legislation because it dosnt have a single payer system and does little to control the insurance companies profits. Lets face it they profit when they deny health coverage to those who bought an insurance policy. It really does not make sense that we the people of the US have let this happen to our friends, familys and neighbors.

• Like 1

Moreover a single payer system in the U.S. would shutter every Canadian Ford facility. The Canadian Loonie is worth more then the the USD. So Ford's only cost advantage in building vehicles in Canada comes from the fact that Ford does not have to provide Canadian workers with health care.

In real terms Ford pays the CAW $33.00 Loonies an hour, and the Loonie is worth more then the dollar.So their labor costs allot more then UAW workers, and since most of the vehicles built there are sold in the U.S., they have no logistical advantage over the UAW. Health care cost are their only advantage. I wanted a single payer system also, but we have to take it one step at a time. If I was Trim I would also fear the U.S. changing over to a single payer system! It will likely cost him his job!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Moreover a single payer system in the U.S. would shutter every Canadian Ford facility. The Canadian Loonie is worth more then the the USD. So Ford's only cost advantage in building vehicles in Canada comes from the fact that Ford does not have to provide Canadian workers with health care.

In real terms Ford pays the CAW $33.00 Loonies an hour, and the Loonie is worth more then the dollar.So their labor costs allot more then UAW workers, and since most of the vehicles built there are sold in the U.S., they have no logistical advantage over the UAW. Health care cost are their only advantage. I wanted a single payer system also, but we have to take it one step at a time. If I was Trim I would also fer the U.S. changing over to a single payer system! It will likely cost him his job!

I'm starting to think you live in a dream world....under a single payer system,business would have to pay for their employees healthcare and the care of some people that don't even work for them...thru taxes....single payer is the fairest for the consumers but it is far from free...for business or the individual....you're starting to sound like the nuts I see on the news....wake up....nothing is free....If you want increased benefits....you have to pay for them....

• Like 1

I'm starting to think you live in a dream world....under a single payer system,business would have to pay for their employees healthcare and the care of some people that don't even work for them...thru taxes....single payer is the fairest for the consumers but it is far from free...for business or the individual....you're starting to sound like the nuts I see on the news....wake up....nothing is free....If you want increased benefits....you have to pay for them....

I pay my taxes, and wouldn't care if it did cost me extra to fund a single payer system like Canada's! Sorry longball but people who don't contribute already get free medical benefits, this newly passed legislation doesn't cover them. It provides care for 32M working people that cannot afford it!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Naturally Trim is going to side with the Conservatives if it wasnt for the Conservatives passing bills to outsource our work to other countries he wouldnt be working at Ford. Canada wouldnt be able to sell enough Ford cars to justify Ford building a plant in Canada. Most of the vehicles they build are sent to the good old USA. of the 60 thousand Crown Vics sold in the US 44 thousand of them are bought by our govt. for police. Assuming the other 16 thousand are sold in Canada they could never make a profit off a plant selling that few of cars. Havent looked at the Edge but I am sure the majority are sent to the USA. He would never promote a US govt. that imposed restrictions on imports. The same goes for Mexican built vehicles 90% are sent to the states.

As far as health care I am sure he dosnt want our govt negotiating with the drug companies because Canadians would have to pay more for their drugs if Americans paid less than they do now. We pay in some cases twice as much as Canadians for the same drugs. I am not a big fan of this legislation because it dosnt have a single payer system and does little to control the insurance companies profits. Lets face it they profit when they deny health coverage to those who bought an insurance policy. It really does not make sense that we the people of the US have let this happen to our friends, familys and neighbors.

Canadians are big consumers, just like Americans. It is good business to manufacture where you sell your product, both from an economical standpoint and also a social one. If Ford were to pull all of it's operations out of Canada, to fulfil some Obama-inspired protectionist boondoggle, they would lose a lot of customers, and also a lot of efficiency. There are reasons why auto assembly plants are located where they are located. It has to do with efficiency, not welfare. Assembly plants in Mexico are not there to capitalize on cheap labor. They are there to bolster the Mexican economy and hopefully create a sizable car-buying middle class.

As for the health care industry, the solution is to de-regulate it and turn it over to free enterprize. Soon costs would come down to an affordable level to the individual, and there would be no need for health care insurance. Let non-doctors buy and charge the public for use of MRI machines and mass produce them. The unit cost would come down. Let business people install them in shopping malls, and charge a fee to the public to get a computer print out of the state of their bodies, and diagnoses of any problems, without a doctor present. If enough people were to use this service, it could cost under $100; maybe on special for $59,99. We don't need to hire someone with a doctor's education for most of this. It is just government regulation that grinds all progress in the health care field to a halt, as far as making it affordable. People may rave about how much medical research has accomplished, but if you compare it with other fields, it is not too impressive. As for affordability improvements, it is an utter failure. It is almost as if there was a conspiracy to keep prices out of the affordability range of the average individual. This is what happens when there is a monopoly. There is little incentive to change the status quo. With government running the show, there will be none.

Assembly plants in Mexico are not there to capitalize on cheap labor. They are there to bolster the Mexican economy and hopefully create a sizable car-buying middle class.

Yeah right, at $3.50 an hour there are going to be allot of middle class Mexican Nationals buying $20,000 - 30,000 dollar vehicles.

It is the government of Mexico that is holding down wages. We are exporting more vehicles to Mexico all the time. Things are slowly improving.

Yea the drug cartels down there keep blowing up and shooting up all the vehicles, so there is a need for new vehicles to blow up.happy%20feet.gif

• Like 1

It is the government of Mexico that is holding down wages. We are exporting more vehicles to Mexico all the time. Things are slowly improving.

No Ford dictates what they will pay for labor, and Ford does build there to take advantage of their cheap labor market just like GM and Chrysler. If you think it is to build a middle class in Mexico you are nuts. They have been trying to eliminate the middle class here, so why would they want to build one in Mexico. It is a financial decision, nothing more, and nothing less.

No Ford dictates what they will pay for labor, and Ford does build there to take advantage of their cheap labor market just like GM and Chrysler. If you think it is to build a middle class in Mexico you are nuts. They have been trying to eliminate the middle class here, so why would they want to build one in Mexico. It is a financial decision, nothing more, and nothing less.

Why do you say..."They have been trying to eliminate the middle class here".....

• Like 2