Holy Monday

Stugots

How many of you out there miss having today off?---------------------------------------------------------We weren't able to do the things we were used to doing.--------------------------------------------------------No trips with the family to a far off destination.--------------------------------------------------Hell we barely had time to digest our dinners.------------------------------------------------------Sorry grandma I hate to eat and run but I have to wake up early and go work for a company that wishes I didn't exist.--------------------------------------------------------How are those salary bonuses coming along?--------------------------------------------------------God bless America.

• Like 4

How many of you out there miss having today off?---------------------------------------------------------We weren't able to do the things we were used to doing.--------------------------------------------------------No trips with the family to a far off destination.--------------------------------------------------Hell we barely had time to digest our dinners.------------------------------------------------------Sorry grandma I hate to eat and run but I have to wake up early and go work for a company that wishes I didn't exist.--------------------------------------------------------How are those salary bonuses coming along?--------------------------------------------------------God bless America.

I got today and the rest of the week off thanks to the UAW and my negotiated vacation time.

Thank God for the UAW fighting for me to get vacation this week because its a peak vacation week.

Just watching the waves roll into the beach with a beautiful sunrise here in sunny Florida.

See ya'll next week......

God Bless the UAW..........

• Like 6

Enjoy your time my friend.-------------------------------------------------------Have an adult beverage or two for the rest of us.-----------------------------------------------------------And be safe, watch out for all those TOYotas down there.--------------------------------------------------------Agree with your sentiments "god bless the UAW", and I have the utmost faith that we will take back Holy Monday at contract time.

• Like 2

Gee, I wonder why people have such a poor opinion of Unions. Are you all kidding me?

Cryin' about not gettin a four day weekend for a two day holiday while the rest of America is working today, or not at all.

For the record, I worked 9 hours Friday, 9 hours Saturday, and 12 hours Monday, as did everybody else in my dealership... And everybody else I know.

Four days for EASTER?!?!

:cry:

and I have the utmost faith that we will take back Holy Monday at contract time.

Keep dreaming. That Monday is long gone. So is any raise, so is any COLA, so is restoring breaktimes. Ford/UAw will only be looking at a lump sum signing bonus on the economic side of things.

• Like 1

Gee, I wonder why people have such a poor opinion of Unions. Are you all kidding me?

Cryin' about not gettin a four day weekend for a two day holiday while the rest of America is working today, or not at all.

For the record, I worked 9 hours Friday, 9 hours Saturday, and 12 hours Monday, as did everybody else in my dealership... And everybody else I know.

Four days for EASTER?!?!

First how long a holiday/vacation is ....is none of your business. And second, who cares for the record how much you worked this weekend ? I'm sure your check has the name of the dealership on it and not FoMoCo. Amazing isnt it , how the asswipes come out of the woodwork and Only when the issue is better than the benefit that they have.

• Like 4

Four days for EASTER?!?!

Oh, are you one of those dealers that are always trying to stick it to the people? You don't know how many people I've talked to that have said they went to other products; products other than Fords cuz you guys weren't willing to work with them. One said you didn't want to give them anything for their trade-in, another said your leases were too high and you don't want to make it work, yet these competitors are willing to work with these customers. These customers are our livelihoods. You guys need to quit being so uppity and quit not caring that these people are leaving the Ford products and going elsewhere. I don't know who you think you are. Maybe Mullaly should look into "eliminating" your type. P.S. Hope you got paid overtime for all them hours...wink wink.

Here I am trying to get Ford customers and the dealers are chasing them away...nice job.....

Edited by justme
  • Like 2

Oh, are you one of those dealers that are always trying to stick it to the people? You don't know how many people I've talked to that have said they went to other products; products other than Fords cuz you guys weren't willing to work with them. One said you didn't want to give them anything for their trade-in, another said your leases were too high and you don't want to make it work, yet these competitors are willing to work with these customers. These customers are our livelihoods. You guys need to quit being so uppity and quit not caring that these people are leaving the Ford products and going elsewhere. I don't know who you think you are. Maybe Mullaly should look into "eliminating" your type. P.S. Hope you got paid overtime for all them hours...wink wink.

Here I am trying to get Ford customers and the dealers are chasing them away...nice job.....

Well said!!

I have decided to hold back my A plans etc indef. because I have been audited 4 years in a row for allowing one of my brother's to buy/lease a car. Funny, I have asked around and no one else is getting this crap from India/Dearborn.

So, instead of me spending hundreds on true notarized copies, no one in my family will get a Ford employee discount. Who is the REAL loser here?? *sweet smile*

Yeah, it is what it is.

Yeah. I sell all new cars for $300 under invoice (Raptors and GT 500's included), and am consistently over KBB on trades. Sure am screwing people all right! :boring:

Oh, and Ford sets the lease terms not the dealer, but you knew that, right??? wink wink

WTF is overtime?

• Like 1

Does ford set the dealers service center prices as well or you gonna take credit for that one?----------------------------------------------------------Does ford instruct you guys to try to replace perfectly good parts when all they need is some minor cleaning or greasing?-----------------------------------------------------Case in point; a dealer (not gonna mention names) tries to sell me a new 4x4 shift fork and all it really needed was to take off the dust cover and hit it with pb90.

Edited by Stugots
  • Like 2

Does ford set the dealers service center prices as well or you gonna take credit for that one?----------------------------------------------------------Does ford instruct you guys to try to replace perfectly good parts when all they need is some minor cleaning or greasing?-----------------------------------------------------Case in point; a dealer (not gonna mention names) tries to sell me a new 4x4 shift fork and all it really needed was to take off the dust cover and hit it with pb90.

Sounds like you have a lousy dealer, and a pretty big chip on your shoulder.

But what does that have to do with Easter?

Or is this your rant thread?

I wouldn't call them lousy, they move more trucks in Michigan than anyone.-------------------------------------------------------What I would call them is disinterested in saving the customer valuable time and money.--------------------------------------------------------Nothing to do with easter sort of a rant...Sorry

• Like 2

Yeah. I sell all new cars for $300 under invoice (Raptors and GT 500's included), and am consistently over KBB on trades. Sure am screwing people all right! :boring:

Oh, and Ford sets the lease terms not the dealer, but you knew that, right??? wink wink

WTF is overtime?

Oh, you must be one of the few "honest" ones. I'm just telling you what I've heard so many, too many, people tell me about their experience when trying to purchase a Ford product and it's not good to keep hearing this. Like I said, I'm trying to interest people in Ford products and it seems as though the dealerships are chasing them off and it doesn't seem as though they even care.

And no, I didn't realize that Ford sets the lease terms and not the dealers......sorry.

• Like 2

Well said!!

I have decided to hold back my A plans etc indef. because I have been audited 4 years in a row for allowing one of my brother's to buy/lease a car. Funny, I have asked around and no one else is getting this crap from India/Dearborn.

So, instead of me spending hundreds on true notarized copies, no one in my family will get a Ford employee discount. Who is the REAL loser here?? *sweet smile*

Yeah, it is what it is.

You would think that with the way things were going, they'd just be happy to be getting all the business they can get. And yes, it's probably coming from India...

• Like 1

Enjoy your time my friend.-------------------------------------------------------Have an adult beverage or two for the rest of us.-----------------------------------------------------------And be safe, watch out for all those TOYotas down there.--------------------------------------------------------Agree with your sentiments "god bless the UAW", and I have the utmost faith that we will take back Holy Monday at contract time.

Hey Stugots, no offense intended, but I tend to think the entire Ford team would benefit more from "Super Bowl Monday". It would be a better sell based on absenteeism on both sides. JMO

What are you complaining about we all had the oppertinity to vote on giving the holliday back and stopping JSP and Lets not forget about the COLA we gave up. I guess you never thought it would come around and bite you in the back side, you thought it would only effect others.

• Like 1