Excellent Game: Duke vs. Butler

One of the best games I've watched in the Final Four.

I would have to agree with you! Though the outcome was disappointing for me (I always root for the underdog if I don't have a horse in the race...especially when the underdog is playing Duke), it was a great game!

• Like 1

Eh, I've been a Duke fan since they were the underdog against UNLV back in '90 and '91. Have to love seeing two clean (I'm looking in your direction, Calipari) programs playing such an awesome championship game regardless of the outcome though.

Agreed...as much as I dislike Duke (they win too much :)), I have to admit that coach K is an upstanding guy with a clean record. We've been through some "unclean" times at Mizzou not too many years ago **cough**Quin Snyder**cough**, and it's great to see two great, clean, teams play their hearts out!

Agreed...as much as I dislike Duke (they win too much :)), I have to admit that coach K is an upstanding guy with a clean record. We've been through some "unclean" times at Mizzou not too many years ago **cough**Quin Snyder**cough**, and it's great to see two great, clean, teams play their hearts out!

My daughter went to Duke,( no I am not rich). When she was accepted there the school gave her grants and scholarships to make my out of pocket the same as UNC down the road. The students would camp out for weeks outside Cammeron stadium to get into the Duke/ Chapel Hill game. Coach K had food delivered to these kids and he and the team would go out and visit them in their tents. Coach K is class act.

My daughter went to Duke,( no I am not rich). When she was accepted there the school gave her grants and scholarships to make my out of pocket the same as UNC down the road. The students would camp out for weeks outside Cammeron stadium to get into the Duke/ Chapel Hill game. Coach K had food delivered to these kids and he and the team would go out and visit them in their tents. Coach K is class act.

Couch K was mentored from good stock.... Bobby Knight....happy%20feet.gif