HEY FORD THE H3LL IS MY TRUCK

rcs2419

truck built on 3/15/10 was to be delivered 4/5 still no sign of it dealer just says its sitting in Kentucky some where in storage someone please help VIN# 1ft8x3bt5bea12206

Truck Build date on 3/11 was to be delivered 4/1 and STILL no sign of it. My dealer does not appear to know where it is - and has indicated it was shipped last week... I have heard that before. VIN# 1FT7W2B64BEA15035

I need a truck and think this is precisely not the way to roll out this product. Not even a heads-up about a delay... Comon - I am not alone here... all of us, who ordered and didnt get our trucks have committed ourselves to spend a LOT of money on this vehicle. A little communication would go a long way...

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay. We have had some vendor issues. Ford is taking their time releasing these vehicles. They have alot riding on this launch. I wish I could look up your vin, but I'm not able to. We are working 1 shift this week due to parts shortages. On a launch this big, it usually takes about 6 weeks for the vehicles to hit the dealer lots. We are shipping vehicles out. I hope this helps out.

Sorry for the delay. We have had some vendor issues. Ford is taking their time releasing these vehicles. They have alot riding on this launch. I wish I could look up your vin, but I'm not able to. We are working 1 shift this week due to parts shortages. On a launch this big, it usually takes about 6 weeks for the vehicles to hit the dealer lots. We are shipping vehicles out. I hope this helps out.

I appreciate your reply Waloud. Thanks for the heads up.

My question is, why is dealer stock showing up before sold units?

If the line is slow or shut down, are the shipping people working full steam to move these truck sitting around KTP, LAP, and the Louisville area??

In regards to repairs, they have had 3 that I am aware of, a thermostat issue, an oil cooler leak issue, and a steering gear/sector arm shaft nut issue.

Waloud,

Thanks for the update but why is it that my truck has been build since 3/15 and dealer still says it's sitting in storage collecting dust somewhere in KTP thats been the story for 6 weeks what gives? You say it takes six weeks for vehicles to hit lots is that after there built? Thanks for your imput!

I just called to see if mine has been scheduled, I"m a little worried with the parts "shortage". But even if I get a build date, doesn't sound like I can necessarily count on getting it anywhere near that date. Problem is my current truck is going to need to TLC if I keep it much longer and that was money I was planning on putting towards the new one.

rcs2419, My guess is that it has one of the vendor issues that I was talking about and is waiting to be repaired. Did you order a gas or diesel? I know it took longer to get the ok to ship than it normally does. Ford is trying to get this right without having recalls or dealers to fix vendor issue. I hope you get your truck soon. I'll ask around and see what news I can find out.