TOyota exploded in China

weiweishen

Still no coverage elsewhere. Do a search and only this forum comes up. Seems if it was credible it would have been picked up by the wire services......

So, it's your assertion that this wasn't even SABOTAGE?

You're off your nut. Providing "balance" indeed.....

Newsflash: Saying everyone else is wrong is not 'balance'.

Still no coverage elsewhere. Do a search and only this forum comes up. Seems if it was credible it would have been picked up by the wire services......

Does everything that's printed in your local newspaper make it onto the international new wires?

Didn't think so. Try again....

For instance, I found a news story on a Los Angeles news site about an explosion at an apartment building. I found other references to the story but only on other LA news sites. I didn't find a single reference to it on national or international news sites..

Per your logic, it didn't really happen.

Edited by TomServo92

For instance, I found a news story on a Los Angeles news site about an explosion at an apartment building. I found other references to the story but only on other LA news sites. I didn't find a single reference to it on national or international news sites..

Per your logic, it didn't really happen.

I really don't think it happened. The media is all over Toyota on this SUA situation. I don't think cars blow up and take a person's leg with them. Look at all the BILLIONS of miles accumulated on American cars (at much higher speeds I might add). When is the last time you read a similar story of something like that happening? If if did happen, it would be documented somewhere else.

I really don't think it happened. The media is all over Toyota on this SUA situation. I don't think cars blow up and take a person's leg with them. Look at all the BILLIONS of miles accumulated on American cars (at much higher speeds I might add). When is the last time you read a similar story of something like that happening? If if did happen, it would be documented somewhere else.

I guess you missed the update in this very thread about it being a small car bomb that just happened to be in a Toyota. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Good God! You may be the %$#@est (not actually a swear word, but it's still not nice) %%#7&@ er (that IS a swear word, and it's apt) I've ever seen on the Internet......and that's saying ...........a LOT!

That it is a Toyota, a Volvo, BMW or anything else is of no consequence............only the bomb matters.

You are now an official TROLL.