11 gt

11 GT

HI, im new here. I have seen alot of people asking about the options on the 11 mustang. I finished ordering mine wed, There is so much you can get on these cars.(its about time) Just make sure you look it over good. Mine ended up costing me 41,000. But it has the camaro beat by a half second and weighs 500 pounds less than the the dodge. Boy I can't wait to drive one. When was the last time a mustang gt could beat a camaro in the 1/4 mile? 1989?.

HI, im new here. I have seen alot of people asking about the options on the 11 mustang. I finished ordering mine wed, There is so much you can get on these cars.(its about time) Just make sure you look it over good. Mine ended up costing me 41,000. But it has the camaro beat by a half second and weighs 500 pounds less than the the dodge. Boy I can't wait to drive one. When was the last time a mustang gt could beat a camaro in the 1/4 mile? 1989?.

My Mustang is an '89..... :shades:

Welcome aboard, and I wish I had your 5.0 in my 5.0!!!!!!

Anyone else gettin a new one? Dealer says may 11, when there first one comes in.

Welcome to the Forum!!!

I ordered mine on March 6th, and I am still waiting on a VIN. I am getting anxious!!!

I am the first 2011 my dealer has on order. They have two 2010's (Candy Red V6 & Black GT) sitting on the lot now. They will not order for stock unitl they can sell these two.

Ordered a GT/CS. The delivery date is supose to be the week of May 2nd. Hopefully it is on time. Does not look like it is on a train yet. If anyone can let me know when it will be loaded on a train that would be great. The VIN is 1ZVBP8CF8B5102667.