11 mustang vin help

ponyride 11

Hey guys and gals...new to the forum.I just got my vin from my dealer and he says the build date is scheduled for week of May 10.I was wondering if one of you guys could help me track it as it goes along as I am really excited about getting it! I sold my 68 mustang back in Dec. and am having Mustang withdrawals! HELP! Here is the vin 1ZVBP8CF4B5118784. Thanks in advance!!

Hey guys and gals...new to the forum.I just got my vin from my dealer and he says the build date is scheduled for week of May 10.I was wondering if one of you guys could help me track it as it goes along as I am really excited about getting it! I sold my 68 mustang back in Dec. and am having Mustang withdrawals! HELP! Here is the vin 1ZVBP8CF4B5118784. Thanks in advance!!

:happy feet: :happy feet:

Welcome to the Forum. I just received my VIN also!!! My Build date is Scheduled for the Week of May 17th. This is going to be my First Mustang. :hyper: I have always liked them and have thougt of getting one in my 26 years of driving, but since 2005 I had to have one of these machines. I have had to wait unitl the SuperDuty got paid off. (However, it is a blessing since the 5.0 is back and better than ever) :shades:

:happy feet: :happy feet:

Welcome to the Forum. I just received my VIN also!!! My Build date is Scheduled for the Week of May 17th. This is going to be my First Mustang. :hyper: I have always liked them and have thougt of getting one in my 26 years of driving, but since 2005 I had to have one of these machines. I have had to wait unitl the SuperDuty got paid off. (However, it is a blessing since the 5.0 is back and better than ever) :shades:

Thanks danglin.If this is your first Mustang you sure picked a good one!I sold my68 coupe back in Dec. to get one of these!!!From all the hype I have read ..these stangs are gonna kick ass! I think the Chevy boys are gonna have to strep up their game to compete with performance, cost ,style, you name it!!!! Ford has definitely hit a homerun with this one!

When did you order yours? I ordered mine on April 9 but haven't received a VIN yet.

Edited by GTStang

When did you order yours? I ordered mine on April 9 but haven't received a VIN yet.

I actually ordered mine back in jan. around the end of the month when the order bank came open.My dealer said I got to order a day or so early before the official order bank opening.Mine is a300 spec a GT with cloth interior,Grabber blue, black interior.

I actually ordered mine back in jan. around the end of the month when the order bank came open.My dealer said I got to order a day or so early before the official order bank opening.Mine is a300 spec a GT with cloth interior,Grabber blue, black interior.

Mine is black/black, 6-speed man, GT, 401A, Security, HID, 19 inch mach al wheels, comfort, electronics, rearview cam. When did you get your VIN?

Edited by GTStang

Guys, if you want to track your car you need to click on the FORD EMPLOYEE FORUM and then select the VEHICLE LOCATOR. Read the sticky about what info to supply and what/when to expect afterwards.

Very nice of them to provide this service and congrats on ordering a very kickass car :happy feet:

Guys, if you want to track your car you need to click on the FORD EMPLOYEE FORUM and then select the VEHICLE LOCATOR. Read the sticky about what info to supply and what/when to expect afterwards.

Very nice of them to provide this service and congrats on ordering a very kickass car :happy feet:

Thanks Top Cat .......will do!!!

I looked up your vin number and it doesn't look like one has been generated yet.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

My Salesman called me today, and told me that my estimated delivery date is May 22nd!!!!

I am not going to hold my breath, but it appears it will be here sooner rather than later... :shades:

Sorry PonyRide, it appears that VIPER is no longer providing this service; you'll have to rely on your dealer which is very hit or miss unfortunately

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/30740-all-tracking-by-viperpilot-is-discontinued/

No prob. TopCat...I called the Ford 1-800 customer service line and they verified what my dealer had said and also told me that my eta was may19th.And I must say they are very helpful and courteous when talking to you...excellent customer service!!!!!I just hope the info.I received is right cause I am going crazy to get my stang!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

My Salesman called me today, and told me that my estimated delivery date is May 22nd!!!!

I am not going to hold my breath, but it appears it will be here sooner rather than later... :shades:

Congrats Danglin...I know you are excited!

:sos:

:ohsnap: What was your estimated Delivery Date?

I wonder if it is a Rail issue. Mine will travel by Truck. :stats:

ETA was (still is!) 5/2

Yes, mine will go by rail when it ever gets released.

Got call from dealer yesterday saying his Rep told him there were a "lot" of '11s on quality checks for

transmission issue, trying to get more info on this- does anyone know anything about this issue? and what

the current status is ?

At least today when I called CS, it is no longer showing in production, it has been produced (was told this 3 weeks ago!)

Maybe that means it has been QC'd and will potentially be released soon for shipping ??? I hope so...

Edited by postalworker

ETA was (still is!) 5/2

Yes, mine will go by rail when it ever gets released.

Got call from dealer yesterday saying his Rep told him there were a "lot" of '11s on quality checks for

transmission issue, trying to get more info on this- does anyone know anything about this issue? and what

the current status is ?

At least today when I called CS, it is no longer showing in production, it has been produced (was told this 3 weeks ago!)

Maybe that means it has been QC'd and will potentially be released soon for shipping ??? I hope so...

Mine was built Apr. 5 and is still waiting on the ramp to be shipped. Maybe there will be some good incentives in June by the time the car gets here so it will make things a bit better.