B2B User Login

Djrhodes

Hi there.

I work at a Ford dealership in Sydney and when I attempt to login using this url https://www.wslb2b.ford.com/default.cgi I get 2 choices, Change password and I do not accept, Now I know that there should be a 3rd choice which is I agree but for some reason it will not show, Multiple people here have tried to help and fix it yet to no avail. Found this forum when I decided to google the problem :). Any help would be highly appreciated. please and thank you.

Our system doesn't show a number for Australia. Only North America, Germany, and UK.

Unfortunate, So im gonna make the assumption that there isn't really anyone that can help haha, Thank you guys very much for trying though, Im baffled on why it doesn't work.

Unfortunate, So im gonna make the assumption that there isn't really anyone that can help haha, Thank you guys very much for trying though, Im baffled on why it doesn't work.

i had the same issue you had with that site, but the site i posted above works. did you try that one?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I did try and it also did not work, Plus it's a U.S employee website

I called the Support center and they are investigating..........no one is able to get to the discount marketplace.........bad links I guess....we shall see