Checking Pay Stubs on home Computer

Isn't it a little funny that Ford stopped distributing pay checks and pay stubs, but as of today, I was told by an IT help desk located in Manilla, that Ford only supports Internet Explorer 6. Anyone whom has IE 7 or IE 8 cannot check their paystubs at HOME! Ford needs to update their support. They are the ones that aren't giving out pay stubs, but the only place I can check and print my pay stub is at work. Anyone with a computer running Vista or Windows 7 will not have access at home. I can check EVERYTING, such as my bank account, Credit Union, Anthem, etc., but not my check stub. Get with the times, Ford. The world is moving forward, and you're still stuck with XP and Windows NT.

Isn't it a little funny that Ford stopped distributing pay checks and pay stubs, but as of today, I was told by an IT help desk located in Manilla, that Ford only supports Internet Explorer 6. Anyone whom has IE 7 or IE 8 cannot check their paystubs at HOME! Ford needs to update their support. They are the ones that aren't giving out pay stubs, but the only place I can check and print my pay stub is at work. Anyone with a computer running Vista or Windows 7 will not have access at home. I can check EVERYTING, such as my bank account, Credit Union, Anthem, etc., but not my check stub. Get with the times, Ford. The world is moving forward, and you're still stuck with XP and Windows NT.

It works just fine for me. It just might be you need to update an add on for explorer.

Do they use MyInfo or anything like that? Our company does and I had problems with IE8. They have a fix for it but it that doesn't work, I have had good luck with Firefox.

I have XP, Vista and Windows 7 on the computers that I access it with and have no problems.

Yes, this is an employee issue and he was given bad information. The computers at Ford are stuck at IE6 because they are not allowed to be updated. The tech guy is either an idiot, or doesn't understand our language. Either way, it's a sad day.

Anyway, I've checked my paystub with Firefox, IE8, and even my WebOS phone with no problems.