Fiesta Arrived

I guess all is well until you get a large crate with an engine in it.

And another with a transmission?

boy, the techs ARE going to gripe....Ford give them 1 hour to install the knob and sills....bet it takes 3, and once they have it dialed after my guinea pig....1 3/4 -2 1/4..... :redcard:

mine now has the "In Transit" status..YAYYY!...hmmmm, TireRack.com already lists a set of fiesta Coilovers................

I had a Fiesta Sighting last week. It was at the Greenwich Concours in Greenwich CT. it's a show that brings out a lot exotic vehicles and a lot of vendors. Across the street from this is the parking lot for the event and lo and behold in the front row was a Fiesta SES 4 door Sedan in Red Met. with what look likes a Tan Interior? It had Michigan Manufacture Plates on it. It look nice.

Get to work this morning, my office is full of boxes. Huh? 2 options ordered on the fiesta, illuminated interior package and Interior protection package....maybe it was me, but i must have missed TO BE INSTALLED BY DEALER!.....for gods sake ford...disclose the fact that the dealers WILL BE CHARGING FOR INSTALLATION....not going to bother me running wiring etc, but the CUSTOMER hit with a $200 upcharge to install his illuminated doorsills and gear lever is goindg to be pi$$ed, and so will people seeing ADDENDUMS for labor for an item itemized on the window sticker. Once again Ford creates a potential point of contention between sales personnel and the consumer....ARRRRRRG!

Well, you live in California, right?

Just pick up a day laborer from the local Home Depot. You should have plenty to chose from since they are all leaving Arizona because of the new common sense laws being enacted. Not only will you get it installed cheaper than the dealer, it will be just like it came from the factory!

Now, on a side note, I wasn't going to make that joke until FordBuyer inspired it in another thread.

Thanks FordBuyer!

• Like 1

Just pick up a day laborer from the local Home Depot. You should have plenty to chose from since they are all leaving Arizona because of the new common sense laws being enacted. Not only will you get it installed cheaper than the dealer, it will be just like it came from the factory!

Now, on a side note, I wasn't going to make that joke until FordBuyer inspired it in another thread.

Thanks FordBuyer!

LOL! man i hit the roof because i was totally ignorant towards the Ford Invoiced Accesories....BON helps out again....I am happily surprized...because its something that I would not have put past them em....cargo protector and rubber mats arrived today.....IMO there should be less steps involved...this just sets up items to be lost...ship EVERYTHING with the car i say...leads me to beleive they are all from seperate suppliers....

Thanks FordBuyer!

I nominate this for POTW. Well played sir.