New explorer? spotted on the way into work

Yes, please make sure and get the RPO Cope for that Paint Color. :camera: I believe the name for that color is called "Prototype" :tease:

Please you guys keep the pictures low key....

We at CAP have been building a few a week for some time now, and not one of us has taken any pictures of the final product. I understand they are driving around but lets help the cause buy not taking pictures and posting them. We at CAP and all over FORD want this to work/be special. Ford has not released pictures for a reason, lets not hurt us.

Thanks

• Like 1

I remember working on the Expedition Prototype many years ago... the paint job (or rather decals) it came to our shop with made the thing look as if it was going the wrong way...damn good camo job, imo. It even came with a "Mopar Star" duct taped to its back!

• Like 2

Nice pic...I want one of those... :shift::shift::shift:

It looks like the Edge and Freestyle/Taurus X had a baby! It looks like an Edge with a Freestyle/Taurus X back end.

Drive up and down Oakwood and you see them all the time! Look in the shopping center across from the development center in the Taco Bell drive-thru. There's always camo-cars in the line!

Edited by tapper

As You can see from the MIRROR, this pic was taken from an EMPLOYEE of Roush, a direct violation of his or her employment contract....

Just how did you come to that conclusion??? I see a 4 door dark colored car that took that picture of the Explorer.

It looks like the Edge and Freestyle/Taurus X had a baby! It looks like an Edge with a Freestyle/Taurus X back end.

Drive up and down Oakwood and you see them all the time! Look in the shopping center across from the development center in the Taco Bell drive-thru. There's always camo-cars in the line!

Nice description...I like it. We'll sell a million of them$$$$$