Wanna help Ford? Sell a car!

Harry Bennet

Dear Employee,

The Company has introduced a new sales campaign called, "The Keep it Simple Plan". The Plan is a "no-haggle" price strategy similar to the Friends & Neighbors X-Plan program. However, Friends & Neighbors is still a lower price and a better deal. The differences between Friends & Neighbors and this program are listed below.

Friends & Neighbors X-Plan Keep it Simple Plan

Effective Dates On going

November 16, 2005 through January 3, 2006

Eligible Vehicles All 2005/2006 models, excluding Ford GT, Escape Hybrid, Mariner Hybrid, F-450 and above

All 2005/2006 models, excluding Fusion, Milan, Zephyr, Ford GT, F-450 and above, all Jaguars, all Land Rovers, all Mazdas, and all Volvos

Dealer Documentation Fees

Dealer may NOT charge

Dealer may charge

So, continue to go out and promote our vehicles and use the Friends & Neighbors program to seal the deal!

Guess my cut and paste did not work too good

X-plan is better deal than keep it simple

Want to help the company you work for? Sell a car or truck! Maybe even one from your own plant

Dell a car! :lol: :D :lol:

I meant SELL a car :D

I dv on't care what you give off the cars the dealer still finds a way to put it to you.

ford car dealers are crooks and everybody knows .

I think *all* dealers do it. It's the way of the working world.

Back on subject, I've spent a great deal of time singing the praises of Ford. I've never owned anything *but* Ford, and could go into a lengthy conversation about why (long story short, I was raised on Ford......half of my family works there). However, it clearly doesn't matter how many we try to "sell" or who we try to convince. There will always be the jackass who jumps at the chance to grab that Kia with the 100,000 mile warranty, even when the incentives on GMs, Fords, and Chryslers are amazing.

Short of convincing these blind folks to come BACK to american products (and no, smartasses, a Honda built in Ohio doesn't count........I'm speaking of american COMPANIES, not american built foreign cars), the cure all just isn't going to work.

To this crowd, buying a Camry, cruising around with your WW2 vet license tags, and an "I love America" sticker is no different than buying Fords or Chevrolets your whole life.........they seem to think they have spirit as well. Thank them.

Dear Employee,

The Company has introduced a new sales campaign called, "The Keep it Simple Plan". The Plan is a "no-haggle" price strategy similar to the Friends & Neighbors X-Plan program. However, Friends & Neighbors is still a lower price and a better deal. The differences between Friends & Neighbors and this program are listed below.

Friends & Neighbors X-Plan Keep it Simple Plan

Effective Dates On going

November 16, 2005 through January 3, 2006

Eligible Vehicles All 2005/2006 models, excluding Ford GT, Escape Hybrid, Mariner Hybrid, F-450 and above

All 2005/2006 models, excluding Fusion, Milan, Zephyr, Ford GT, F-450 and above, all Jaguars, all Land Rovers, all Mazdas, and all Volvos

Dealer Documentation Fees

Dealer may NOT charge

Dealer may charge

So, continue to go out and promote our vehicles and use the Friends & Neighbors program to seal the deal!

Guess my cut and paste did not work too good

X-plan is better deal than keep it simple

Want to help the company you work for? Sell a car or truck! Maybe even one from your own plant

Dell a car! :lol: :D :lol:

I meant SELL a car :D

Harry,

I've work at ford for over thirty years, and used the A/X Plan as often as I could. I thought I was doing the company and myself a great service. Let me tell you about an experence I had with the Human Resource Dept. at my plant. In May of this year I was called to the HR office shortly after my shift started, I was met there by a HR employee and my Union Rep. I was told I was there for an interview about A/X plan policy. Let me go though the interview for you. The interview was laid out on two sheets of paper (I have a copy so this is the way it went:

Date: I will leave this blank for reasons you will see later

Time in: 8:00 Time out: 8:05 ( This interview took 25 minutes, but he still put down 8:05)

Interviewee Name: this also will be left blank

Present: blank also

The purpose of this interview is that it has come to our intention that you may be involved in potential violation of the policy related to A/X Plans.

Before we begin you need to understand this matter is private and confidentail and that you are not to discuss this matter with anyone without obtaining approval from human resourses PRIOR to entering into any discussion. further, if you breach this confidence, you could be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.

Now you no why I left somethings blank. The questions went as follows:

Are you aware of the company policy on the use of A/X plans?

My answer: Yes

What made you aware of the A/X plan policy?

My answer: Years of understanding

Have you sponsored an A or X plan since October 2003?

My answer: Yes

Who did you sponsor and what was the relationship to you?

I had to name as many as possible

Have you ever referred anyone to a particular dealership? If yes, who and what dealership.

My answer: No

Have you ever received any compensation from a dealership in connection with an A or X plan transaction?

Were you ever contacted by a dealership to sponsor someone for an A or X plan or to provide a pin?

My answer: no

Did you know the customer?

My answer: this was left blank

Did you or any family members/friends receive compensation for the referral?

Did you or any family members/fiends receive compensation fot providing a PIN?

Is there anything else you would like to discuss with me?

At this point I asked him what this was all about. He told me he was not sure and that he had received a list of people to interview from up north. (the list was a page and a half long.) He then told me he would find out what it was about and get back to me.

He then ask me to sign the interview and date it. My union rep advised me not to sign and I did not.

Mr. Bennet the day this interview took place I had already given out 3 X-plans And used 1 A-plan for the year. The Hr Rep has never gotten back with me so I still do not know why I was interviewed. I do know that about a week later is when Ford started the program that would have paid you for using the plan. Mr Bennet I have not used or will I use the plan again. (except for my own personal use.) This interview upset me and I feel that Ford should have at least explained what had taken place. Not more than a month after this interview I had the opportunity to use a X-plan with a family friend, I told him I was not using the plan anymore and the gentleman ended up buying a Honda. I felt bad afterwards, but I figured that Ford is going to have to learn to treat there employees with respect. When they do I will begin to use the Plan again. The reason I took the time to write this is to let other employees know what can happen to them.

I dv on't care what you give off the cars the dealer still finds a way to put it to you.

ford car dealers are crooks and everybody knows .

I have bought numerous cars from numerous car dealers. They all have the same goal which is to get as much money out of your wallet while making you believe they are taking as little as they can.

The Honda dealer is no more honest than the Ford dealer. Honest!