Truth prevails for Local 900 with NLRB ruling

900ranger

http://www.nlrb.gov/shared_files/ALJ%20Decisions/2010/JD-ATL-15-10.pdf

Not sure if able to use as link. If not able google Beth Craig NLRB ruling.

The truth was seen by the NLRB board for Local 900. The fraudulent charges where imposed by a ex disgruntled MTP Bargaining Rep that did not play her cards right and now is working production. She thought that she was above the rest of her members by not being surveyed in the time frame that the rest of the members had. She sat on her lazy a*s for about a year why the plant was closed and she was still working and did not see one layoff week. She clearly made a decision to ISA because Chairman at WAP seen right through her and would not give her an appointed position. So for all who reads this at ISA and even has one inkling about voting for her the next election for any leadership spot, let me tell you when i had her at MTP as a district rep i seen her on average twice a week and that was walking by. I never seen the company be able to get with what they want and when they wanted it more than when i had her. And as bargaining (REALLY?) she was one who helped give that farm away that we now call ex MTP. She was rep in paint and there went enviromental relief and prep time. I had members of management tell me she was there favorite rep because when they wanted to go to early lunch or break they could because they knew she was gone coaching softball. I'm not saying the reps i have now walk on water but all i know is SAY NO TO ANY EX MTP REPS. The last 10 yrs spoke for themselves.

p.s. I heard over @ ISA she team leader or acting leader and she stealing ot from her team. Fu%king up the canvass for ot as she fu$%ed up canvass at MTP to try to benefit her.

Edited by 900ranger
  • Like 1

The truth was seen by the NLRB board for Local 900. The fraudulent charges where imposed by a ex disgruntled MTP Bargaining Rep that did not play her cards right and now is working production. She thought that she was above the rest of her members by not being surveyed in the time frame that the rest of the members had. She sat on her lazy a*s for about a year why the plant was closed and she was still working and did not see one layoff week. She clearly made a decision to ISA because Chairman at WAP seen right through her and would not give her an appointed position. So for all who reads this at ISA and even has one inkling about voting for her the next election for any leadership spot, let me tell you when i had her at MTP as a district rep i seen her on average twice a week and that was walking by. I never seen the company be able to get with what they want and when they wanted it more than when i had her. And as bargaining (REALLY?) she was one who helped give that farm away that we now call ex MTP. She was rep in paint and there went enviromental relief and prep time. I had members of management tell me she was there favorite rep because when they wanted to go to early lunch or break they could because they knew she was gone coaching softball. I'm not saying the reps i have now walk on water but all i know is SAY NO TO ANY EX MTP REPS. The last 10 yrs spoke for themselves.

p.s. I heard over @ ISA she team leader or acting leader and she stealing ot from her team. Fu%king up the canvass for ot as she fu$%ed up canvass at MTP to try to benefit her.

This crap is so prevalent now it's not even an issue down at IUAW.

It's only an issue with US LITTLE DUES PAYING GUYS ON THE FLOOR.

I, personally, have been fed up with this SHIT for YEARS! and NO, I am not running for office. (Bullshit meter off)

All I have to say is that this is NOT an episode of the Sopranos; this is REAL life on the floor and Walter will get you in the afterlife if you fuck us little guys now. :kisses:

(Do your jobs MotherFuckers! We do ours!)

There may be a "by law" within your local agreement called "Petitions and Recalls"

At many locals this law allows people to petition for recall of a union rep that is not properly doing his/her job or for "non performance". I believe it's Article 33 section 1 and 2 of your local agreement.

Section 1.

Any petition to request recall procedure of a committeeman must be signed by fifty percent (50%) of the members in that committeeman’s area.

Section 2.

A quorum requirement for a recall meeting shall be fifty percent (50%) of the members represented by the petitioned committeeman, and two-thirds (2/3) majority of those present and voting, shall be required to recall the said committeeman, in accordance with the International Constitution as it stands or may be amended.

Remember many union reps and plant chairman's hang out and party after work, this means they stick together threw thick and thin! Your odds of getting someone out that is well liked are slim so it will indeed take a petition by the members on the floor to make this happen. I had a Visteon rep booted out of the union not too long ago.

Good luck. Some people just don't do their jobs.

Edited by 995

"WATER BUFFALO", LMAO!!!!!

wow, steve radinski you were a committee person for how long? four months?, you stood along side of beth ,poet and all of the MTP union and did what they told you to, not once did i hear you speak up and say anything about all the crap that was being done there, you were in it with them , we all heard about the letters you wrote to international ,and promises that you made to bill johnson about pulling in the vote from the"truckers", the joke is on you , just because everyone "acts nice and does'nt say anything to your face, most of the people that knew you at MTP were a little miffed when you acted all important after bill gave you a little bone with the little quality spot, a lot of people didn't think you deserved the appointment with 95 sen.

as i stated before in my posts, i have no problem with Bill or any of the other union members at wayne , i've been treated all right at wayne ,i'm just happy to have a job, but for you to act and say the crap you are saying , i just had to speak out ! .here's a little advice : try to tone it down a little and keep your mouth shut a little more

Edited by cg3de

There may be a "by law" within your local agreement called "Petitions and Recalls"

At many locals this law allows people to petition for recall of a union rep that is not properly doing his/her job or for "non performance". I believe it's Article 33 section 1 and 2 of your local agreement.

Section 1.

Any petition to request recall procedure of a committeeman must be signed by fifty percent (50%) of the members in that committeeman’s area.

Section 2.

A quorum requirement for a recall meeting shall be fifty percent (50%) of the members represented by the petitioned committeeman, and two-thirds (2/3) majority of those present and voting, shall be required to recall the said committeeman, in accordance with the International Constitution as it stands or may be amended.

Remember many union reps and plant chairman's hang out and party after work, this means they stick together threw thick and thin! Your odds of getting someone out that is well liked are slim so it will indeed take a petition by the members on the floor to make this happen. I had a Visteon rep booted out of the union not too long ago.

What plant was that at?

What plant was that at?

this wasn't so much as trying to get someone out of the union, when MTP was idled and renamed MAP for the focus ,beth lost her spot as barganing rep.she also stayed at MTP and did not do much for about 10 months until she was put at ISA, she did tell some of the people some non truths, so she really did not want to be at ISA ,,,Beth thought that she should have had a place at wayne and not go to ISA , she was in the garage at MTP when she was elected , she chose to repesent the body shop and paint , as it works they were two different plants with two different plant chair people , she made a lot of waves and did not go with the game plan , i really don't care what happens to Beth . she is a political player ,and not loyal to anyone but herself . i really hope that we can get past all this bullsh!t, and get back to building a first class small car that everyone wants , the 2012 focus 4 and 5 door looks and drives "AWSOME" , with all the extra's that are on the car, it is sure to be a hit, but when we fight with each other,it makes all of us look like idiots , and the public can get the wrong idea very quickly.

PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE US LOOK BAD, OR HURT WHAT WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED.

17 years of doing the best job that i can has to be on the right track. ------- CG3DE.,,,,,april 1993 sen.......

Edited by cg3de

this wasn't so much as trying to get someone out of the union, when MTP was idled and renamed MAP for the focus ,beth lost her spot as barganing rep.she also stayed at MTP and did not do much for about 10 months until she was put at ISA, she did tell some of the people some non truths, so she really did not want to be at ISA ,,,Beth thought that she should have had a place at wayne and not go to ISA , she was in the garage at MTP when she was elected , she chose to repesent the body shop and paint , as it works they were two different plants with two different plant chair people , she made a lot of waves and did not go with the game plan , i really don't care what happens to Beth . she is a political player ,and not loyal to anyone but herself . i really hope that we can get past all this bullsh!t, and get back to building a first class small car that everyone wants , the 2012 focus 4 and 5 door looks and drives "AWSOME" , with all the extra's that are on the car, it is sure to be a hit, but when we fight with each other,it makes all of us look like idiots , and the public can get the wrong idea very quickly.

PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE US LOOK BAD, OR HURT WHAT WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED.

17 years of doing the best job that i can has to be on the right track. ------- CG3DE.,,,,,april 1993 sen.......

Thank's for reminding them!

Section 1.

Section 2.

Thanks Bro!

:winkydinky:

Here's what's messed up. They told MTP that they would get a new vehicle and blah blah blah but they needed to pass the COA. Darryl Nolen and Greg Poet were the leaders of the membership and pushed for it. And guess what, it passed. Shortly after it passes, Darryl goes international.

Not too long after Poet is elected chairman MTP is going to be retooled and we are temporarily going to WAP to work, the company does not want us laid off for 18 months. Now when we get to WAP they tell us everyone from MTP is losing their classifications and the new plant is going to have WAP's union, and the WAP employees are going to carry their classification over to the new plant. Then Poet goes international.

So my thought is: Poet new all along he was going international. He testified at Beth's thing that the international job was offered to him well before MTP shut down to retool. So what about the rest: My guess is Jody and Beth did not hit it off with Bill Johnson and lost their appointed spots they were going to get at WAP. Bill said at the orientation that some of MTP union was going to get appointed spots. The only one that got anything seemed to be Shook.

So basically they handed the plant to Bill and screwed everyone out of their classifications for the benefit of getting guaranteed cushy jobs. And the high and mighty attitude did not sit well with Bill and in the end we all know Bill runs local 900, along with Jeff and they get screwed. It just amazes me how easily Bill got the new plant without any sort of fight. It shows how inexperienced MTP's union really was. I'm glad they are all on the line.

Edited by vmpp

Article 33 sec 2 appeal

1) By shooks own admission he had accepted an appointed position with IUAW assigned to MTP .......and had no business involved with transfer requests

2) Johnson's "Lying water buffalo" Conduct unbecoming was he suggesting she was fat in addition to lying ...she smells bad... please explain comment what other comments is he saying about Union members...I'd vote for him again.....LOL But I appreciate his candor...too funny

3) If Romeo had "sole" possession of Transfer request until February 7 his date of transfer, how did Johnson get copies in "Mid - January" so much for credibility

I could blow holes in this testimony....Who's handling the appeal

wow, steve radinski you were a committee person for how long? four months?, you stood along side of beth ,poet and all of the MTP union and did what they told you to, not once did i hear you speak up and say anything about all the crap that was being done there, you were in it with them , we all heard about the letters you wrote to international ,and promises that you made to bill johnson about pulling in the vote from the"truckers", the joke is on you , just because everyone "acts nice and does'nt say anything to your face, most of the people that knew you at MTP were a little miffed when you acted all important after bill gave you a little bone with the little quality spot, a lot of people didn't think you deserved the appointment with 95 sen.

as i stated before in my posts, i have no problem with Bill or any of the other union members at wayne , i've been treated all right at wayne ,i'm just happy to have a job, but for you to act and say the crap you are saying , i just had to speak out ! .here's a little advice : try to tone it down a little and keep your mouth shut a little more

`

cg3de is Chris Gibson AKA Laura Gibson. Spreading fear and dirty rumors to the hard working people on the floor again are you? Your fear campaign is out dated and to be frank didn't work last time. Everyone sees through your BS!

P.S.

You just got TFed!

I just read the decision. She comes off like a whining brat who did not get her way in the decision. And I love the "I will go to ISA if I do not get an appointed job at Wayne". There was always rumors b4 truck closed that they all were going to get appointed jobs. I would bet that is how the MTP employees got screwed out of their jobs. They give the plant away for better jobs. Poet went downtown, the rest got greedy with what they wanted and got burned. It will be funny when none of them win during elections. Remember, the people who feel they got screwed are the ones who are going to vote along with an already strong green slate base.

`

cg3de is Chris Gibson AKA Laura Gibson. Spreading fear and dirty rumors to the hard working people on the floor again are you? Your fear campaign is out dated and to be frank didn't work last time. Everyone sees through your BS!

P.S.

You just got TFed!

wow ,what a fool you are , in first place "guess again" , and second, what FEAR campaign have i ever spead, all i ever spoke of was the truth, never once have i spread any thing, keep trying though, you really do sound like a fool.

wow ,what a fool you are , in first place "guess again" , and second, what FEAR campaign have i ever spead, all i ever spoke of was the truth, never once have i spread any thing, keep trying though, you really do sound like a fool.

A fool... maybe but you know you just admitted its you. Didnt Greg Poet spank you like a little girl, with that being said why all the hate toward an EX committeeman? I would be a little bitter myself if I still had to see people each day with "Vote for Greg Poet" shirts on. I also noticed I never see your vote Laura rags on the floor and that my friend is the TRUTH! Conspiracy theories and gossip got you on the line and thats why you are going to be there for the rest of your years at FoMoCo. Thank God the good hourly workers at WAP soon to be MAP are smart enough to see right through you.Best of luck with your rumor spredding!

cg= Chris Gibson 3=Dale Earnharts number de=Dale Earnhart

You wear a Dale Earnhart shirt every day so that kinda narrowed it down...Fool!

Edited by TFer

I would be a little bitter myself if I still had to see people each day with "Vote for Greg Poet" shirts on.

LOL at the people wearing greg poet shirts. I would like to see how that vote would turn out now knowing how greg didn't give a shit about anybody and gave the plant away for his cushy international job. I see Laura over at WAP working alongside the other truckers who got screwed while Greg sits downtown and laughs at the assholes who voted him in (myself included) Greg knew what was going to happen and gave up the membership for his own personal gain.

A fool... maybe but you know you just admitted its you. Didnt Greg Poet spank you like a little girl, with that being said why all the hate toward an EX committeeman? I would be a little bitter myself if I still had to see people each day with "Vote for Greg Poet" shirts on. I also noticed I never see your vote Laura rags on the floor and that my friend is the TRUTH! Conspiracy theories and gossip got you on the line and thats why you are going to be there for the rest of your years at FoMoCo. Thank God the good hourly workers at WAP soon to be MAP are smart enough to see right through you.Best of luck with your rumor spredding!

cg= Chris Gibson 3=Dale Earnharts number de=Dale Earnhart

You wear a Dale Earnhart shirt every day so that kinda narrowed it down...Fool!

you should be a detective, first off , as i said before, wrong on the person, i really didn't know poet personally, he didn't say much to me . as for the dale shirts ,i don't have any, but here's the funny part ::: you just joined yesterday to respond to what i had to say????? really ,what i think is you were to afraid to use whatever "name " you had been using and changed so that no one would see what a fool you are... again what fear campaign have i tried to spread? as i stated before since i have been at WAP, i have been treated fairly ,as we all know everythings not fair anywhere you go in life, and some people get a little more than others,all i said was that steve should becareful on what he is saying , so think whatever you want , i'm at a good spot in my life, you should try to find one for yourself

you should be a detective, first off , as i said before, wrong on the person, i really didn't know poet personally, he didn't say much to me . as for the dale shirts ,i don't have any, but here's the funny part ::: you just joined yesterday to respond to what i had to say????? really ,what i think is you were to afraid to use whatever "name " you had been using and changed so that no one would see what a fool you are... again what fear campaign have i tried to spread? as i stated before since i have been at WAP, i have been treated fairly ,as we all know everythings not fair anywhere you go in life, and some people get a little more than others,all i said was that steve should becareful on what he is saying , so think whatever you want , i'm at a good spot in my life, you should try to find one for yourself

If your not who I said then why dont you come out and put your real name and I will do the same and then we wont be nerdy keyboard warriors anymore? Its easy to trash talk from behind a computer but if you really think people belive and feel as you do you should have your real name posted. Shit you could be the next chairman. Until then keep pounding those keys!

If your not who I said then why dont you come out and put your real name and I will do the same and then we wont be nerdy keyboard warriors anymore? Its easy to trash talk from behind a computer but if you really think people belive and feel as you do you should have your real name posted. Shit you could be the next chairman. Until then keep pounding those keys!

why should i say anything,all you have done is change your name, and jumped on gibson for nothing , actually i talked to chris , and he was like "what ever" , he really doesn't care what anybody has to say, he said that laura is done with the union, and the people deserve what they get, i don't care who you are, to come on here and become a" member"( really , like you are a new member,(steve radinski??) LOL ) just to bad mouth me ???, i guess we will just have to see what you have to say in the future,,, good luck with what ever you are trying to do with this thread, i'm done with this topic.