Rouge for out of zone

kalel170

Scanned over the replies and still don't understand why there was no moving allowance. Maybe I missed one....

Can anyone clarify? Would be a nasty new trend to get started--

Our union rep was under the impression that there was no moving allowance because there was still people on layoff in Michigan. Which makes no sense to me because if there still is people on ilo, why not offer them the jobs first.

Our union rep was under the impression that there was no moving allowance because there was still people on layoff in Michigan. Which makes no sense to me because if there still is people on ilo, why not offer them the jobs first.

Which must mean there are people still on ILO that have not been asked.

Sometimes they do that to just take a pole.

They are trying to get volunteers to go to DTP. All of zone 1 production were offered DTP. Still short 100 people. The company wanted to force in zone 1 but the UAW is trying to keep it to volunteers at this point. The UAW is also looking out for out of zone that would like to return home to Michigan and zone 1.

Since the company could enforce the contract to force to DTP in zone 1 (no moving allowance for this event), this one time event is not precedence setting .

Lack of filling the 100 openings would turn into a zone 1 force to DTP.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Grim Reaper
  • Like 1

They are trying to get volunteers to go to DTP. All of zone 1 production were offered DTP. Still short 100 people. The company wanted to force in zone 1 but the UAW is trying to keep it to volunteers at this point. The UAW is also looking out for out of zone that would like to return home to Michigan and zone 1.

Since the company could enforce the contract to force to DTP in zone 1 (no moving allowance for this event), this one time event is not precedence setting .

Lack of filling the 100 openings would turn into a zone 1 force to DTP.

Hope this helps.

I take it no one wants to work at DTP??? lol

DTP sucks no one wants to work here and I hope they get rid of it, they got all the females doing the inspection jobs (walking around doing shit) while we break our backs. This is why DTP sucks (especially body).

Ok you got women inspecting sheet metal as they come in from stamping, why can't these women put stickers on the doors and put the sound deadener in them before they are sent to the line? This is just one example on how if you don't have a set of tits with blond hair your just fu**ed.

I still would like to know how I get my old door job back after being gone 2 years when there is no work available on the line and I'm extra? The temp position signup paper states that a worker "may not" return to their old job only to work available. If there is no work available on the line, why the hell would I be sent back to my old job??? Especially a job I don't want.

I guess I'll be using the medical van every day until I prove my point to management. I keep this number in my 5 friends list btw.. lol

hahahahahahahahahahaa

Back to the grind tomorrow.

Ohh btw Body shop, if the temp hits 90 and it's 110 in the plant, I'm bowing the fuck out and going to med.. I am not working in that fucking heat with no work area fans and no water. Get ready here I come.

Edited by 995

DTP sucks no one wants to work here and I hope they get rid of it, they got all the females doing the inspection jobs (walking around doing shit) while we break our backs. This is why DTP sucks (especially body).

Ok you got women inspecting sheet metal as they come in from stamping, why can't these women put stickers on the doors and put the sound deadener in them before they are sent to the line? This is just one example on how if you don't have a set of tits with blond hair your just fu**ed.

I still would like to know how I get my old door job back after being gone 2 years when there is no work available on the line and I'm extra? The temp position signup paper states that a worker "may not" return to their old job only to work available. If there is no work available on the line, why the hell would I be sent back to my old job??? Especially a job I don't want.

I guess I'll be using the medical van every day until I prove my point to management. I keep this number in my 5 friends list btw.. lol

hahahahahahahahahahaa

Back to the grind tom

Ohh btw Body shop, if the temp hits 90 and it's 110 in the plant, I'm bowing the fuck out and going to med.. I am not working in that fucking heat with no work area fans and no water. Get ready here I come.

Posted at LAP and KTP

Edited by inspect96