SALINE NEWS

The Dirty One DTP

Would you people please get off of 892, they are trying harder than you could imagine. If you work at Saline then you understand that management is not the top notch talent that was once availible. Things are different at Saline because of management not the union. I think we can all agree that Big Pete made deals that have affected everyone in one way or another and the cleaning up continues. Now I hear that Pete is already campaigning for chair again, some people just do not learn. If you are on here bitching about 892 ask yourself what you are doing to help the cause. When you see management working on the line are you popping them? When you see management being disrespectful to others are you speaking up? The union is shit if we don't stick together and from what I see on this site we are divided and it is a wet dream for management. Elections will come soon if you think that is the way to change things, but until then let's stick with the union and help change things rather than sitting online in our underwear bitching about things that cannot be changed without unity. If we are not united we are divided and if management reads this site then they know that they have us where they want us.

Would you people please get off of 892, they are trying harder than you could imagine. If you work at Saline then you understand that management is not the top notch talent that was once availible. Things are different at Saline because of management not the union. I think we can all agree that Big Pete made deals that have affected everyone in one way or another and the cleaning up continues. Now I hear that Pete is already campaigning for chair again, some people just do not learn. If you are on here bitching about 892 ask yourself what you are doing to help the cause. When you see management working on the line are you popping them? When you see management being disrespectful to others are you speaking up? The union is shit if we don't stick together and from what I see on this site we are divided and it is a wet dream for management. Elections will come soon if you think that is the way to change things, but until then let's stick with the union and help change things rather than sitting online in our underwear bitching about things that cannot be changed without unity. If we are not united we are divided and if management reads this site then they know that they have us where they want us.

Awesome post..........

I have been saying this for years. We blame everything on the union for not representing us and a vote never changes anything. I have been around for many years and understand that showing support for our union as well as each other will gain us respect again.

Years ago we would fight side by side with our union. Now we just complain, turn our backs and make the union reps stand alone so the Supervisor wont retaliate on us by holding AWOLs, early leaves, extended lunches, vacation requests, personal business, overtime bypassing, over our heads.

Its pathetic, no one shows up for political marches, no one goes to union meetings, no one volunteers at the local anymore

We are so disconnected from supporting our union which the union is all of us.

The company loves it.

Keep slamming the UAW the company wins.

Well said diecaster. Im sure you remember the solidarity we had in the 70s and 80s. I dont think these kids will ever "get it"

Edited by louie
  • Like 1

Awesome post..........

I have been saying this for years. We blame everything on the union for not representing us and a vote never changes anything. I have been around for many years and understand that showing support for our union as well as each other will gain us respect again.

Years ago we would fight side by side with our union. Now we just complain, turn our backs and make the union reps stand alone so the Supervisor wont retaliate on us by holding AWOLs, early leaves, extended lunches, vacation requests, personal business, overtime bypassing, over our heads.

Its pathetic, no one shows up for political marches, no one goes to union meetings, no one volunteers at the local anymore

We are so disconnected from supporting our union which the union is all of us.

The company loves it.

Keep slamming the UAW the company wins.

Well said diecaster. Im sure you remember the solidarity we had in the 70s and 80s. I dont think these kids will ever "get it"

You don't even work at Saline so how the hell do you know what's going on you stupid idiot. Don't sit there and speak your mind to others you don't know and then come back and say shit at me when I do it. I used to work there and I can tell you people do go to union meetings and at least the president walks around the plant every now and again to see people and say hi. Which is better then what they "DON'T do" at DTP!.

Saline is a good plant, management doesn't mess with anyone, accept for the likes of Donavan the (gay) but I think he was replaced by John Hurley from SRP so he might be gone. From management down to the HR office nothing but nice people I have to admit compared to people at DTP and other plants I worked at. Look at Saline's absenteeism rate is even lower then other plants. People ask for time off and supervisors help them!. They had many extra workers when I was there and all our supervisors were nice. They would even hang out with us on the line and BS about stuff outside the plant. We always allowed them to eat with us when we had line parties cause they treated us with respect and left us alone. I would cut Louie's arm off to go back!. :stirpot:

Louie you don't know Dic* about Saline so STFU.

Edited by dtpbody

You don't even work at Saline so how the hell do you know what's going on you stupid idiot. Don't sit there and speak your mind to others you don't know and then come back and say shit at me when I do it. I used to work there and I can tell you people do go to union meetings and at least the president walks around the plant every now and again to see people and say hi. Which is better then what they "DON'T do" at DTP!.

Saline is a good plant, management doesn't mess with anyone, accept for the likes of Donavan the (gay) but I think he was replaced by John Hurley from SRP so he might be gone. From management down to the HR office nothing but nice people I have to admit compared to people at DTP and other plants I worked at. Look at Saline's absenteeism rate is even lower then other plants. People ask for time off and supervisors help them!. They had many extra workers when I was there and all our supervisors were nice. They would even hang out with us on the line and BS about stuff outside the plant. We always allowed them to eat with us when we had line parties cause they treated us with respect and left us alone. I would cut Louie's arm off to go back!. :stirpot:

Louie you don't know Dic* about Saline so STFU.

Thought you said you worked at Sheldon road Chucky??

Im done with this chucky..ill debate normal subjects with you but im not playing this game of chucky? or no chucky?...we will agree to disagree...ps let me know when you are going to BTs ill meet ya....

I don't go to any strip clubs unless my best friend comes to town, then we go. I'm very selective on who I hang out with especially with Ford people. However you might catch me on any given Friday night up at the BullFrog in Redford. If I venture up there, I normally hang out at the bar with Kelly if she's working.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWR0MaNUEKw&feature=player_embedded

Edited by dtpbody

I don't go to any strip clubs unless my best friend comes to town, then we go. I'm very selective on who I hang out with. However you might catch me on any given Friday night up at the BullFrog in Redford. I normally hang out at the bar with Kelly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWR0MaNUEKw&feature=player_embedded

I have been to that bar many times..and I know Kelly(though not great) thats a cool bar..good bands

I have been to that bar many times..and I know Kelly(though not great) thats a cool bar..good bands

wow you guys need to tone it down..we are all U.A.Wlot is going on at all plants.if been to a few.stay strong and help all union brothers &SISTERS we need all plants to have a blue oval. . .

Edited by forty88n

wow you guys need to tone it down..we are all U.A.Wlot is going on at all plants.if been to a few.stay strong and help all union brothers & SISRERS we need all plants to have a blue oval. . .

agree bout toning it down..ive made my points now..DTPbody is a smart guy but he looks at most subjects from his own PERSONAL point of view and not at the big picture of what is going on in the Industry and company as a whole..

wow you guys need to tone it down..we are all U.A.Wlot is going on at all plants.if been to a few.stay strong and help all union brothers &SISTERS we need all plants to have a blue oval. . .

Get everyone to sign a petition in your plant stating this and submit it to your local president then!. Instead of jumping in your car to get home in 5 minutes, walk the plant and gather the names.

Get everyone to sign a petition in your plant stating this and submit it to your local president then!. Instead of jumping in your car to get home in 5 minutes, walk the plant and gather the names.

I dont think a petition will save these parts plants from sale or a two tier wage system..but I applaud your passion for the subject

Edited by The Dirty One DTP

I dont think a petition will save these parts plants from sale or a two tier wage system..but I applaud your passion for the subject

It may not change anything especially with the 2 tier wage system because however way we like it, the UAW will do anything to save their jobs, and if it's by making deals to cut hourly wages they will do it, as far as going back to blue ovals, if you can get 51 percent of the membership in a parts plant like ACH to place their name on that paper, it sends a message to the president level and believe me it will get to the top.

ACH is nothing but a write off, an LLC is a "Limited Liability Company" this is a tactic that many companies use to build cash liquidity however most companies do it and move out of the country. Our jobs are going there eventually so buckle up.

Please listen to this video btw we are headed for problems!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp0GULbgLuI

I seriously think I'm going to change my party to Republican next time around unless Hillary runs.

Edited by dtpbody

• 2 weeks later...

It may not change anything especially with the 2 tier wage system because however way we like it, the UAW will do anything to save their jobs, and if it's by making deals to cut hourly wages they will do it, as far as going back to blue ovals, if you can get 51 percent of the membership in a parts plant like ACH to place their name on that paper, it sends a message to the president level and believe me it will get to the top.

ACH is nothing but a write off, an LLC is a "Limited Liability Company" this is a tactic that many companies use to build cash liquidity however most companies do it and move out of the country. Our jobs are going there eventually so buckle up.

Please listen to this video btw we are headed for problems!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp0GULbgLuI

I seriously think I'm going to change my party to Republican next time around unless Hillary runs.

This guy is great I love his comentary..