Yellow Blaze Metallic Tri-coat

provider

Just wondering if anyone can confirm or deny that the Yellow Blaze paint is the same color as seen on the Mustang in the

Continental Tire Series Mustang and in the 2011 Mustang brochure with the number 15 on the side?

Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Bob

I've seen it in the wild. It's a very gold tone. This pic is pretty accurate http://www.mustangheaven.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/YellowBlaze-2011MustangGTcoupe-5.jpg

Edited by bubbajones

I've seen it in the wild. It's a very gold tone. This pic is pretty accurate http://www.mustanghe...ngGTcoupe-5.jpg

The Yellow Blaze paint looks very close to the Sunset Gold Metallic (GQ) color available on the 2010 MY Mustang. The name is very misleading and I'd much prefer to see a real yellow color available. The Yellow Blaze/Sunset Gold just looks too much like a mustard tone.

Just wondering if anyone can confirm or deny that the Yellow Blaze paint is the same color as seen on the Mustang in the

Continental Tire Series Mustang and in the 2011 Mustang brochure with the number 15 on the side?

Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Bob

I don't know about the Continental tire Mustang , but the yellow Mustang #15 in the brochure is not the Yellow Blaze.

I ordered one.. havent gotten it yet, I havent seen it on a Mustang yet but my dealer has a fiesta? in the color.. IVe seen it in several different lighting situations and it definately changes looks.. Ive seen it at times look lemon yellow and other times as almost gold.. really a hard color to nail down it seems..

Yellow Blaze Tri Coat -- my 5.0

Its a very deceptive color -- Ive noticed looking at it under different lighting / angles the color ranges from a lemon yellow -- to almost like the grabber orange -- and then sometimes light gold -- or like I read somewhere when it was described as "electric banana" LOL

Overall I really like it -- and its gotten tons of compliments.. even looking at these pictures you can see it looks different -- these were all taken around 4pm ... and at each angle the color looks a bit different..

IMG_2179copy.jpg

IMG_2181sized.jpg

IMG_2180copy.jpg

Edited by smfgt11

• 3 months later...