6,000 Bonuses Coming Dec 1st

bowflexcock

Ive met mcCotter a few times tango(im from Livonia)...There werent ANY repubs in the State of Mich who voted against the bailout as far as I know..It would be political suicide for them. maybe you have some axe to grind with me? Im just saying that this whole region and industry should feel very lucky we had a Democrat in office when this "Storm" hit our auto industry. What if Mcain was in office at this time??.the UAW used its political contacts to get the industry bailed out. I am a moderate Republican but can give the dems credit where due(see im a realist) What do you disagree about my post? Or once again do you have no credible orlogical opinion to offer?

[/quote

You are ALL over the place in your posts, but I will try. First you say it was the Dems that bailed out GM and Cry. Then you say there were NO repubs that voted against it...Would'nt that mean that it was both parties that bailed out those autos. That is if you want to give credit where credit is due...My point with McCotter is he is a repub that is why he gets no credit from our int. union for his support to our union. I disagree with your assessment that ANY of Fords success comes from the DEMS...WHAT EXACTLY did they do for Ford???Cash fjor Clunkers went out to even Toyota and the likes of Honda they are NOT havjing the success that FORD is having. Ford sucess comes frome GOOD product and GREAT workers NOT the GOVERNMENT..And a huge part of Fords appeal right now is because they refused GOV's help. YOUR a moderate Repub???yeah I'm Elvis and I'm still alive!!!

I said that republicans from MICHIGAN voted for it NOT nationally(reading comprehension skills?)..and yes I agree Mccoter is undervalued by uaw,,and I was speaking of the auto industry as a whole and not just ford..do you agree that the UAW used their political influence in Washington with the Democratic president to get the industry bailed out?? That is my point..I wasnt just refering to Ford..you are so angry with me you will try and dispute whatever i say LOL..COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ!!

Someone got the BIG spoon out to stir that shat with....

I've talked to our national reps and I'm sorry to say all that is a rumor. The equity share in sacrifice grievance is still in pre umpire stage. No monies yet but there is still hope, B

Barry W. Ford

UAW Local 862 Bargaining Representative

3000 Fern Valley Rd. Louisville, Ky 40213

• Like 1