Ford - Rebuilding an American Icon

Hope you have a Happy Birthday Premierdrum, should be a very interesting viewing. l watch CNBC a lot a truly great TV channel one of the best on the box.

Big Al & everybody at Ford have worked together well as team to turn Ford around, Fords build quality is now up there with the very in the US. Watching Fords turnaround of fortune in the last few years has been nothing short of amazing in the US.

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

PREMiERdrum, if you're gonna be at the assignment desk

couldn't you sorta unofficially just rebroadcast the Ford show?...

...to broaden Columbus's horizons? ;)

imho the prosecution would cut you a deal seeing it was your BD and all

http://home.surfree.com/~pauld/HBDsmilie.gif

Thanks, 2b2!

If it were only that easy.... Wednesday we have Survivor and Criminal Minds in prime, and those have been putting up great numbers so far this book. (book = "sweeps" aka metered ratings period, February, May, July, and November)

Thanks, 2b2!

If it were only that easy.... Wednesday we have Survivor and Criminal Minds in prime, and those have been putting up great numbers so far this book. (book = "sweeps" aka metered ratings period, February, May, July, and November)

I lost interest in Survivor years ago. i do have a friend who has been on the crew since the beginning.He says the behind the scenes stories are great but he's sworn to secrecy.

I lost interest in Survivor years ago. i do have a friend who has been on the crew since the beginning.He says the behind the scenes stories are great but he's sworn to secrecy.

I've never watched an episode in my life, but our 8pm, 9pm, 10pm, and 11pm numbers were higher than the local NBC and ABC affiliates combined.

...If it were only that easy.... Wednesday we have Survivor and Criminal Minds in prime, and those have been putting up great numbers so far this book. (book = "sweeps" aka metered ratings period, February, May, July, and November)

PREMiERdude, do you mean to say you don't see a natural connection between FORD & "Survivor"?

or between "Crinimal Minds" and what Ford survived???

;) ;)

just put a "sponsored by..." msg in there with you doing a VO

you'll have all sorts of people writing & calling in asking who the tall guy was that looked like an older-but-not-bald Richie Cunningham!!

Edited by 2b2

PREMiERdude, do you mean to say you don't see a natural connection between FORD & "Survivor"?

or between "Crinimal Minds" and what Ford survived???

;) ;)

just put a "sponsored by..." msg in there with you doing a VO

you'll have all sorts of people writing & calling in asking who the tall guy was that looked like an older-but-not-bald Richie Cunningham!!

:hysterical: Well played! :hysterical: