Newest Wikileak confirms the obvious: US government can't be trusted

Unless you've been hiding under a rock, you've probably heard of the latest wikileak. Unfortunately, most americans have no idea as to what the repercussions are. Well.. I hate to inform you, but we weren't the only one's cited in those documents. Talk to Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, etc... it really doesn't matter who you talk to. Nobody trusts us anymore.

Yup... we be fucked banghead.gif

Are you insinuating that 80% of Americans from the President on down think that Putins a complete asshole, and Putin knows this, that is ok. But as soon as Putin hears that the President and all his advisors verbally aknowledge this, we are screwed? He thinks Obama is incompetent too, so what, lol. So do I! Does that mean that Obama is screwed? Not if you listen to some people, lol.

You know, this guy on Wiki Leaks is a terrorist supporter. He is just trying to get friends upset with each other. If some of your friends woulda heard what you said when you went home from their house, I bet they would be pissed too. But I bet they would still be your friends; although a little upset.

Maybe we should assasinate this person! Or is that to politically incorrect for some of you?

Yes we should all hold hands and sing kumbaya :finger:

I've re wrote this twice now trying to make my point without screaming how rediculous this all is.

If this guy was "concerned that a child in a democracy shouldn't be lied to" which is his cover story, then he should report about government waste, bad school food etc. This is military stuff he is exposing and it's for the SINGLE REASON OF CAUSING TENSION BETWEEN ALLIES. Put two and two together, he is an muslim who supports terrorism. He is against the west in general and Christians in particular. On the news today they said the french president felt sorry for our prime minister and that's why he was invited some place. REALLY? That's your "big news" that "must be shared" with the world???

It's so obvious only the most blinded couldn't see it.

This is a "bad guy" and should be dealt with as such.

• Like 1

maybe we should be alittle nicer and we wouldn't have to worry about bad thing we say coming back to haunt us.

Wasn't that one of the reasons given for electing Obama in the first place; to get people to like us?

One of those "hopey-changey" things, I guess.........all in all it's just another brick in the wall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_bvT-DGcWw

• Like 1

maybe we should be alittle nicer and we wouldn't have to worry about bad thing we say coming back to haunt us.

Ed, don't be so nieve. It's not that we're nice or not, these are people who take things out of context to screw with us. THEY DON'T LIKE US! They will do/say whatever they can to cause problems. EVERYBODY has skeletons in the closet, EVERYONE. This idiot is just letting ours out of the closet to cause trouble.

• Like 1

hmmm, totally different than the radio reported.....and he's originally Australian? That was never mentioned either.

Another reason I'm starting to totally tune out to news, it's so f^&*ing biased and they're blatent about it. I guess it's because most people will never confront or confirm what they air. Like this crap I believed until shown otherwise..unless the star is full of shit too?

Regardless, maybe the guy is an anarchist? Trim, have you been travelling? :hysterical: Just kidding!

Were it not for an insider providing him with the information, he'd be just another lost little boy seeking revenge on a world he sees as not showing adequate deference to his importance.

He pursues self-aggrandizement, and would do anything to achieve notoriety; regardless of consequence.