Anyone Have Contract Book V (5) can copy page

klutzys

Howdie, we found our contract books but we only have 1-4 and wondered if anyone has contract book 5 and could scan page 25 for strike information. We would greatly appreciate it :) We want to get all our ducks in a row just in case...... and it helps to have all the info we can get.

You can either scan here for all to see or send to us directly, either way would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Edited by klutzys

Howdie, we found our contract books but we only have 1-4 and wondered if anyone has contract book 5 and could scan page 25 for strike information. We would greatly appreciate it :) We want to get all our ducks in a row just in case...... and it helps to have all the info we can get.

You can either scan here for all to see or send to us directly, either way would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

There is no Volume 5. There is strike language in Volume 1 Article 5 which states you must follow the article 7 section 23 Volume 1.

You must also have concurrence with the International Union. You must also take a Local strike vote.Whatever you do don’t listen to the shit house lawyers and walk off the job. You will be fired and more than likely never get your job back.

There is no Volume 5. There is strike language in Volume 1 Article 5 which states you must follow the article 7 section 23 Volume 1.

You must also have concurrence with the International Union. You must also take a Local strike vote.Whatever you do don’t listen to the shit house lawyers and walk off the job. You will be fired and more than likely never get your job back.

Thanks Grim, I misread that and thought it said volume 5. Duh me! Okay found it all and we're reading it so he knows the rules to follow just in case. Also, do you know the strike pay? Making a budget to be ready again just in case. I hope it doesn't come to that but who knows what will happen. Gotta stand up for what's right for all UAW brothers & sisters!

Tam

Thanks Grim, I misread that and thought it said volume 5. Duh me! Okay found it all and we're reading it so he knows the rules to follow just in case. Also, do you know the strike pay? Making a budget to be ready again just in case. I hope it doesn't come to that but who knows what will happen. Gotta stand up for what's right for all UAW brothers & sisters!

Tam

$200 a week as long as you participate in picketing a certain amount of hours I think 20 hours per week, i might be off on the hours though.

Last reported the strike fund is at over 730 million

Edited by lquidspine

BTW, when DID my union provide me with an electronic version (like the one they have)?

theres a electronic version :hysterical:

and don't forget to read the big book called letters of understanding for every good part in volumes 1-4 theres a bad letter to cover it

your not going on strike and both sides know it would kill everything we all worked for thats making ford a world class company so bob is playing his hand

and from what i hear the equality of sacrifice grievance is going to a arbitrator there striking judges this month and it will be heard in january with a ruling in early febuary

:censored: bullshit or not anyone

theres a electronic version :hysterical:

and don't forget to read the big book called letters of understanding for every good part in volumes 1-4 theres a bad letter to cover it

your not going on strike and both sides know it would kill everything we all worked for thats making ford a world class company so bob is playing his hand

and from what i hear the equality of sacrifice grievance is going to a arbitrator there striking judges this month and it will be heard in january with a ruling in early febuary

:censored: bullshit or not anyone

:hysterical:I feel ya, bro.

Thanks,

Are you in a labor dispute at your location?

Or

Are you preparing for 2011 negotiations?

:happy feet: does anyone have any idea of wft is going on :hysterical:

its like ben dover the rich are killing us

class warefare at its best and warren buffet said it "we are winning "

Keep it simple for the general masses. They can't handle too many choices. Salesmanship recognized the more options given to the public, the harder it is to get a sale. Two minimum, three maximum.

Cripes! They still put warnings on electric hairdryers warning to not use them in the shower.

And these people have the right to vote?