mettech

2012 Boss 302

Ford had one of these on the Dyno at the North America International Auto show, and it sounded sweet when they were running it. Wish i was in the market for one :rockon:

Agree.. I drove a '11 F-150 with the 5.0L. It is the best sounding engine I have ever heard in a truck.happy%20feet.gif

My salesperson at my local Ford dealer went to a sales training on the new F150 engine line-up back in November and said the new 5.0 sounds great in the truck also.

My salesperson at my local Ford dealer went to a sales training on the new F150 engine line-up back in November and said the new 5.0 sounds great in the truck also.

Took a BOSS 302 for a ride in Chicago during the auto shop. Had to buy one. Waiting on delivery.

Ford is definately paying attention to what America wants. Strong performance and the sound car folks want to hear!!

Since this will be a additional car for the family. I went with collectors insurance. Much cheaper than standard insurance.

Took a BOSS 302 for a ride in Chicago during the auto shop. Had to buy one. Waiting on delivery.

Ford is definately paying attention to what America wants. Strong performance and the sound car folks want to hear!!

Since this will be a additional car for the family. I went with collectors insurance. Much cheaper than standard insurance.

which collector insurance are you going with?

Good question, who are using for your collectors insurance?

Edited by dhanulec

Good question, who are using for your collectors insurance?

I have found Farm Bureau to have good rates and rate it under the GT Premium.

As long as the mileage is kept to a mimimum and rated as a show car or specialty vehicle they can price well with full coverage. JMO

Purchased my Laguna Seca at a small dealer in PA for sticker plus 5k. Waiting to hear firm build date from dealer. Any idea on insurance rates in PA?

which collector insurance are you going with?

I went with Hagerty. I have the BOSS and a 1969 Vette with agreed value policy. Limit to 3500 miles a year. Just a tick over a grand a year for both.

I work overdeas and will never put 3500 miles on a car in a year. Perfect fit for me. If you need coverage for normal daily driving, you will need to look else where.