how much profit sharing

ppeter31

just out of curiosity, do the retierees get any of the pie?

I am a retiree and I have heard nothing about us getting anything. I don't remember retirees ever getting anything from profit sharing. It would be nice but I doubt it. You guys and gals keep working hard and keep doing a great job and I will be very, very, happy with my increased portfolio value due to increases in Ford stock. Thanks for your hard work.

• Like 2

I am a retiree and I have heard nothing about us getting anything. I don't remember retirees ever getting anything from profit sharing. It would be nice but I doubt it. You guys and gals keep working hard and keep doing a great job and I will be very, very, happy with my increased portfolio value due to increases in Ford stock. Thanks for your hard work.

They don't an they shouldn't!

Read Twincams statement below.

He is 100% correct. The formula as written in the contract is a higher percentage as sales and profits are higher. So no you were not ripped off last year and no you will not be ripped off this year

Glad to see you read the contract. The only other one on here is Spine. I wish more members would do the same.

I agree, we all should read more...we would know the facts better instead of listening to rumors. If you are interested, Benefit Plans Book, Volume 3, page 66-90 will give you all the information you need to know about Profit Sharing.

How hard would it be for the company to post on the paycheck the total hours eligible for profit sharing? The only thing needed after that would be the total profits and rate.

Almost eliminate all these speculations! I said ALMOST.

You can pretty much figure what hours you have if you have all of your paychecks. For example, if you worked 50 hours in one particular week, your paycheck shows that 50 hours paid at your hourly rate as the first line item. It then shows 5 hours of Overtime on line 2 of your earnings paid at your hourly rate. Only Line 1 will be eligible for profit sharing. Total your paychecks and multiply that by the profit sharing percentage when announced and you'll be extremely close.

You can pretty much figure what hours you have if you have all of your paychecks. For example, if you worked 50 hours in one particular week, your paycheck shows that 50 hours paid at your hourly rate as the first line item. It then shows 5 hours of Overtime on line 2 of your earnings paid at your hourly rate. Only Line 1 will be eligible for profit sharing. Total your paychecks and multiply that by the profit sharing percentage when announced and you'll be extremely close.

And with online pay stubs all of last years pay stubs are there at our disposal no more wondering where you put a few stubs that got washed in the laundry.

Why not simply print the number on the lower left section of the stub? Last check of the year or same week as W-2 publication? It's not even costing them for the ink, just a calculation.

I'm just sayin'.