Snow Day

pullthecord

I don' t recall a snow day in my 18 years with the company. Is there such a thing or is it another rumor., and will you risk driving through one of the worst storms in recent history. I am not in a production related department , so I will take a personal day. Be safe if you do venture out.

• Like 1

I don' t recall a snow day in my 18 years with the company. Is there such a thing or is it another rumor., and will you risk driving through one of the worst storms in recent history. I am not in a production related department , so I will take a personal day. Be safe if you do venture out.

Cord you have to sell your place in Adriano and move closure to the D

Cord you have to sell your place in Adriano and move closure to the D

easy to just say sell your ranch out on the prarie. who's going to buy it? how much $ are these people going to lose buy selling their houses to move away from family and move closer to the big D? no way its far to peaceful out here. why lose 50 grand to move closer to work. lots of people bought houses while the market was up, now its at the bottom.

easy to just say sell your ranch out on the prarie. who's going to buy it? how much $ are these people going to lose buy selling their houses to move away from family and move closer to the big D? no way its far to peaceful out here. why lose 50 grand to move closer to work. lots of people bought houses while the market was up, now its at the bottom.

Then here is an idea for you Adriano people who commute an hour and a half one way to work....STOP BITCHING ABOUT YOUR LONG RIDE IN THE SNOW AND ALL THE GAS YOU USE!!!....You signed up for it REMEMBER?

If you don't come to work = AWOL . Union will say they can do that . A couple of weeks later they will settle it . Too bad it will cost all of the grievences that the people who showed up to work had . You can't win against the company or DEATH STORM 2011 .

Then here is an idea for you Adriano people who commute an hour and a half one way to work....STOP BITCHING ABOUT YOUR LONG RIDE IN THE SNOW AND ALL THE GAS YOU USE!!!....You signed up for it REMEMBER?

Who you talking about Nick, Iv'e never complained about leavin Saline. The drive is barely over an hour for me, that's piece of cake dude. I got a 4-cyl Ranger that gets between 27-31 mpg ,so the price of gas i could care less. Late

Who you talking about Nick, Iv'e never complained about leavin Saline. The drive is barely over an hour for me, that's piece of cake dude. I got a 4-cyl Ranger that gets between 27-31 mpg ,so the price of gas i could care less. Late

Wasnt talking about you cord. I listen to these Saline billys all the time complaning about the drive, gas, snow, and whining because they cant go back to saline. It just gets old....They need to accept their fate and deal with it..they signed up for this.