starter keeps running

bigal

anyone had starter run on problem and had it resolved 2011 gt/cs convert ,loaded except brembro package

Does it keep running after the engine starts? Or does it just keep trying to crank the engine after you release the key? If it's the latter that's the way it's supposed to work. The problem is the vehicle doesn't start right away which has been reported a few times but I don't remember the diagnosis.

• 2 weeks later...

Does it keep running after the engine starts? Or does it just keep trying to crank the engine after you release the key? If it's the latter that's the way it's supposed to work. The problem is the vehicle doesn't start right away which has been reported a few times but I don't remember the diagnosis.

i have had this issue only happen a few times literally count on one hand

. what i found is when turning the key to the run posisition, let the computer completely cycle the gauges then move key to start position..

this gives the computer to time to run a check and let the fuel pump pressure the lines..

havnt had the issues since i started doing this.. that includes letting the car sit in the garage for over a month without starting it due to snow on the ground..