WRC fiesta for sale

Raptar

Why doesn't ford actually come out with an awd fiesta like ken blocks of course limited a little bit but i would rather have one of those over my evo i have because it would be awesome like the focus rs in europe, why dont we get that :banghead:

Heck even a Fiesta RS would be nice. Something along the lines of 180 hp with the 3d carbon body kit and some nice wheels. I'd go for that.

3D-691620.jpg

The 3d carbon body really makes the Fiesta look great. Couple that with a 170 / 180 hp motor that would still manage something along the lines of 27 / 35 mpg and you've got a great package on your hands. Hello? Ford? Or we can just keep offering the Fiesta in it's current mundane snoozer mobile configuration. Your call.

Edited by BlackHorse

You see Ford, guys get on the internet and they start looking around at Fiesta's and pretty soon they find examples like the one above or this one. . . .

2011-Ford-Fiesta-RS-WRC-Front-Angle-View.jpg

Which are just freakin awesome!!!

Then they get to the dealership and they are presented with this

cc_2011FRD021b_640_UX.png

And that's not bad mind you. But when you understand how good the car can look you are left scratching your head why Ford would intentionally detract from the look of the car or at least not sell a version of it that is more in keeping with the better looking options above. And I'm not clamoring for a 300 hp AWD full on rally car mind you although I'm sure some guys would love that. But at the very least I'd like to see more on the lots with the 3d Carbon body kit and I'd really like to see Ford offer an RS package that had a moderately faster engine and maybe a handling package. I think it would be a great seller.

Edited by BlackHorse

• 1 month later...

Couple that with a 170 / 180 hp motor that would still manage something along the lines of 27 / 35 mpg and you've got a great package on your hands. Hello? Ford? Or we can just keep offering the Fiesta in it's current mundane snoozer mobile configuration. Your call.

Amen! In about two years I'd be looking at that for sure.

• 1 month later...

Heck even a Fiesta RS would be nice. Something along the lines of 180 hp with the 3d carbon body kit and some nice wheels. I'd go for that.

3D-691620.jpg

The 3d carbon body really makes the Fiesta look great. Couple that with a 170 / 180 hp motor that would still manage something along the lines of 27 / 35 mpg and you've got a great package on your hands. Hello? Ford? Or we can just keep offering the Fiesta in it's current mundane snoozer mobile configuration. Your call.

WOW that is awesome.

• 3 months later...

WOW that is awesome.

Wouldn't be too hard to do it. The 3D Carbon kit would run you about $800 painted and then a few hours to install. You can get a set of white wheels for about $100 each, some tint, and then you've got that car.

Mind you, it doesn't change the ~100 HP that is under the hood, but it looks good!