2012 Mustangs

dhanulec

Well another weekend go's by of being promised that the car will be here and NOTHING!!! Now I'm told maybe today and I come to find the car is sitting at the shipping yard less then an hour away! This is insane!!!!!!!!

I hear ya,,I ordered on 1/3/11 and I think mine is now in transit but I don't know where, dealer is not being very cooperative with me!

I hear ya,,I ordered on 1/3/11 and I think mine is now in transit but I don't know where, dealer is not being very cooperative with me!

Well since my car has not arrived to the dealer and no one can give me a straight answer, I decided to track down Allied systems convoy shipping which are the ones who have had my car for a week now. It turns out that it is on hold not to be shipped from there yard until a final inspection is performed and it can be another week or two. Now I am beyond frustrated because the car is an hour away! This final inspection should be performed at the dealer. I was told the car will arrive 3 to day days before or after the given ETA and we are already at day ten with another week or two to go! This is beyond insane, I am very close to telling the dealer I no longer want the car and go buy something else!

The car is in Newark NJ since last Tuesday.

Well since my car has not arrived to the dealer and no one can give me a straight answer, I decided to track down Allied systems convoy shipping which are the ones who have had my car for a week now. It turns out that it is on hold not to be shipped from there yard until a final inspection is performed and it can be another week or two. Now I am beyond frustrated because the car is an hour away! This final inspection should be performed at the dealer. I was told the car will arrive 3 to day days before or after the given ETA and we are already at day ten with another week or two to go! This is beyond insane, I am very close to telling the dealer I no longer want the car and go buy something else!

The car is in Newark NJ since last Tuesday.

Dealer just called and stated it is held for either mech or cosmetic repairs from shiiping damage but can not tell me exactly what. I told them to find out or they can keep it and if it was anything more then a torn seat or somthing that is extremly minor they can keep it.

Dealer just called and stated it is held for either mech or cosmetic repairs from shiiping damage but can not tell me exactly what. I told them to find out or they can keep it and if it was anything more then a torn seat or somthing that is extremly minor they can keep it.

There are people talking in other forums and today Ford Cust Svc confirmed that nothing is being shipped right now from the factory,,everything is on hold I believe it is a quality control hold or somthing along those lines. Cant get a status from anyone right now?

New Here***

Ordered my 2012 GT way back.... had an ETA of April 29th originally and then delayed till May 6th... Ha i called today and ETA of May 6th still stands! :finger:

My VIN 1ZVBP8CFXC5215991

I show an ETA of the 25th. It is currently at a Norfolk junction point in Oakwood, MI.. Railcar # ETTX711078 (Canadian National Railways )

This is confusing. I placed my 2012 GT order mid March. So far no information from the dealer except to "check back on Thursdays afternoons". I read there is a shortage of red paint ( mine is to be candy red metalic) in Motor Trend. Just great. All this after I placed an order for a 2011 in NOV of 2010 only to learn a month later the 11's had stopped. I see on this and other forums some folks have actually taken delivery on 2012 ordered after mine ! My dealer is not much help, but sure seems to me someone in the Ford system knows what is really going on. This will be my fourth new Mustang but right now brand X is starting to look better and better !

This is confusing. I placed my 2012 GT order mid March. So far no information from the dealer except to "check back on Thursdays afternoons".

PM me or post your VIN, or your dealer code and order number off your DORA and I will see what I can find out.

I ordered my 2012 V6 Premium Mustang on February 25th and finally got my VIN number. (1ZVBP8AM3C5224839)

Any information you could provide Pioneer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Your car is scheduled to be built on May 17th with a dealer ETA of June 20th.

Don't know why it would take a month to ship it.

Here's the DORA , it's a bit hard to read. Thanks for any info you can find.

Vehicles can be searched by either the VIN or the dealer code and order number. At the very least, I need the dealer code and then can search through all orders by vehicle type. All the dealer codes I have ever seen begin with the letter "F" and are 6 characters total. I don't see that on the paper you posted. Without that, I can't help you.

Sorry.

I'm new to the Mustang forum. Here is my situation. My order out for a 2012 Mustang V6 Premium, automatic with the Pony package as well as several other goodies such as HID package, 3.31 axle and comfort package was placed on March 7, 2012. I received from the dealership my VIN on April 30, effective April 28. 1ZVBP8AM6C5224768 Also received a Vehicle Order Confrimation. Everything I ordered is on this sheet. I'm currently deep into the 10th week of waiting. Can anyone provide any info as to where this order might be in the pecking order of all that is Ford?

Thanks

I'm new to the Mustang forum. Here is my situation. My order out for a 2012 Mustang V6 Premium, automatic with the Pony package as well as several other goodies such as HID package, 3.31 axle and comfort package was placed on March 7, 2012. I received from the dealership my VIN on April 30, effective April 28. 1ZVBP8AM6C5224768 Also received a Vehicle Order Confrimation. Everything I ordered is on this sheet. I'm currently deep into the 10th week of waiting. Can anyone provide any info as to where this order might be in the pecking order of all that is Ford?

Thanks

Your vehicle is scheduled to be built on May 18th with a dealer ETA of May 31st.

Ordered mine on 22 March and got the VIN & delivery date on 22 April. Car is supposed to get here 18 May and I'll be taking delivery the next day. Good news seems to be rolling out and I hope all of you get your good news very soon!

Actually showed up at the dealer on 9 May and I took it home on the 10th. Sweet!

No Eta yet. I'm in Houston also. Maybe they will be on the same truck/rail car? I ordered my car at Russell and Smith just like I ordered my cobra there 9 years ago.

My window sticker popped up this past week. Build day is this 18th. I've heard two different ETA's. 06/01 & 06/03. I ordered mine from Tomball Ford. I bought my current V6 mustang coupe from there. I'm stoked about graduating to a GT and it's a 5.0 on top of that. I've always been a fan of the Mustang. I sure do hope both of ours roll in to town the same day. I can't wait to get it out there on the streets.

My window sticker popped up this past week. Build day is this 18th. I've heard two different ETA's. 06/01 & 06/03. I ordered mine from Tomball Ford. I bought my current V6 mustang coupe from there. I'm stoked about graduating to a GT and it's a 5.0 on top of that. I've always been a fan of the Mustang. I sure do hope both of ours roll in to town the same day. I can't wait to get it out there on the streets.

How did you get your window sticker, the build date and the ETA?