2012 Mustangs

dhanulec

How did you get your window sticker, the build date and the ETA?

This is the link. Just add your VIN after the = http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin= Your window sticker usually shows up about a week before your build. To answer your above question; i'm on another forum called "themustangsource.com". There's a great person named Deysha that's with FCS. If you PM her with your VIN or order # she'll usually get back to you in a couple of days. She's been awesome. She provides many people on that thread (vin,buid......) with more info than the dealers.

I went to Tomball and test drove a new SHO. They just wouldn't give me a decent price on a new order. I'm at fry and 290, so that is close. Last night I went to that nifty50ees meet at spring cypress kroger. I need to go to that cars and meet next month.

I went in there with the "X" plan. No fuss about the price. Saving a little more than $2,000 on mine. I've never been to that nifty50ees meet. Which Kroger on Spring Cypress? Off of 290? I actually live in Magnolia. Just north of The Woodlands. Closer to 45 North. I have a friend who goes to a lot of those car shows. He wants me to bring mine when i get it. We'll see. Nothing special about a stock car but i guess i can learn a thing or two.

This is the link. Just add your VIN after the = http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin= Your window sticker usually shows up about a week before your build. To answer your above question; i'm on another forum called "themustangsource.com". There's a great person named Deysha that's with FCS. If you PM her with your VIN or order # she'll usually get back to you in a couple of days. She's been awesome. She provides many people on that thread (vin,buid......) with more info than the dealers.

Thanks for the windows sticker. I'm also on TMS. I will check into that. It looks like my build date has been pushed back until 21st.

I went in there with the "X" plan. No fuss about the price. Saving a little more than $2,000 on mine. I've never been to that nifty50ees meet. Which Kroger on Spring Cypress? Off of 290? I actually live in Magnolia. Just north of The Woodlands. Closer to 45 North. I have a friend who goes to a lot of those car shows. He wants me to bring mine when i get it. We'll see. Nothing special about a stock car but i guess i can learn a thing or two.

It is the one just north of 249.

http://www.niftee50ees.com/

You can't enter your car since it is '73 and newer, but it is fun to walk around and check out the other cars. Plus, alot of people like to hang around the newer cars and talk.

Thanks for the windows sticker. I'm also on TMS. I will check into that. It looks like my build date has been pushed back until 21st.

I called Ford CRC today (to verify that my car was being built today) and all i could get out of it was it wasn't out of production yet and my ETA is now 06-09-11 instead of the 06-01/06-03 that i was told when i found out the build day. Frustrating! Anyways, if you get on TMS and PM Deysha, give her a few days to reply. She has a lot of people PM'ing her. She just posted that she's got about a 3 day turn around on getting to them.

It is the one just north of 249.

http://www.niftee50ees.com/

You can't enter your car since it is '73 and newer, but it is fun to walk around and check out the other cars. Plus, alot of people like to hang around the newer cars and talk.

Oh cool, i think i have seen them as was i driving past there a time or two and i have no plans on entering my car. Thanks for letting me know about the cut off on the year. I'll probably check it out once i get my car. Thanks for the link.

I called Ford CRC today (to verify that my car was being built today) and all i could get out of it was it wasn't out of production yet and my ETA is now 06-09-11 instead of the 06-01/06-03 that i was told when i found out the build day. Frustrating! Anyways, if you get on TMS and PM Deysha, give her a few days to reply. She has a lot of people PM'ing her. She just posted that she's got about a 3 day turn around on getting to them.

This is what I got on here from Neuromancer.

Scheduled to Day (May-21-2011) Autoalliance International Inc, MI

ETA Jun-12-2011

They have access to the same info I do. Sounds like they didn't want to help you.

Some customer service... Do you know if I can pick it up myself down in Flat Rock? I am a Ford employee and I only live about an hour away... Would save me some money... Thanks.

VIN 1ZVBP8AM4C5229919

In Order Processing Scheduled to Day (Jun-03-2011)Autoalliance International Inc, MI

I also need some help ! My DORA date was 28 MARCH 11. Dealer # F71457, order #9999. So far getting not much from the dealer except I will not be getting the metallic red paint now.

Thanks !

I also need some help ! My DORA date was 28 MARCH 11. Dealer # F71457, order #9999. So far getting not much from the dealer except I will not be getting the metallic red paint now.

Thanks !

It's Unscheduled-Clean. The color still shows the Red Candy Tint, so if you changed it to another color, the dealer hasn't.

This is what I got on here from Neuromancer.

Scheduled to Day (May-21-2011) Autoalliance International Inc, MI

ETA Jun-12-2011

I see you posted this on 5/18. Your build day and ETA are both 3 days after mine. Seems odd to me as they're headed to the same area. I'm gonna wait until this friday to call for an update. I'll let you know if anything changes for me.

I see you posted this on 5/18. Your build day and ETA are both 3 days after mine. Seems odd to me as they're headed to the same area. I'm gonna wait until this friday to call for an update. I'll let you know if anything changes for me.

Yes, let me know what you find out. I'm curious about what happens now that the car is complete. How long does it take to ship out, how long is it on the railcar, how long is it in Gallena park waiting for the dealer to get it?

It's Unscheduled-Clean. The color still shows the Red Candy Tint, so if you changed it to another color, the dealer hasn't.

No color change, my dealer says the there will be no more metaliac paint, so I'm not sure what the exact shade of red it will be.He also said there is still the opitional charge for the metalliac, even though it does not exist ! Thanks for checking on my order ! Now if they will just schedule a build date !

No color change, my dealer says the there will be no more metaliac paint, so I'm not sure what the exact shade of red it will be.He also said there is still the opitional charge for the metalliac, even though it does not exist ! Thanks for checking on my order ! Now if they will just schedule a build date !

The Red Candy didn't have the upcharge because of the metallic flake. It has an upcharge, from my understanding, because it requires a two step paint process. The Tuxedo Black had the same flake but never had an extra charge associated with it.

Does anyone know how late in the model year Ford will build 2012 Mustangs? If I recall correctly they started to build them in January of this year. I will be in the market for a new car next spring and was curious if Ford will start building 2013 Mustangs this January or will I still be able to order a 2012 then?

Thanks.

The Red Candy didn't have the upcharge because of the metallic flake. It has an upcharge, from my understanding, because it requires a two step paint process. The Tuxedo Black had the same flake but never had an extra charge associated with it.

OK I guess that makes sense. I just hope taking the metallic out does not change the color or tint. Of course right now I would be happy to have a build date !

Thanks for your information !