Facebook Page Save The US Ranger

sista

Looking for support from our Brothers and Sisters and Customers here in an effort to show Ford why discontinuation of this product line from one of the leanest Assembly Plants #1 in quality deserves a second look. Please show your support by logging into Facebook, liking the page and leaving a comment. In light of rising gas prices, the horrors in Japan and the economy in general, we believe the anticipated closure in Dec of this year is a huge mistake.

Looking for support from our Brothers and Sisters and Customers here in an effort to show Ford why discontinuation of this product line from one of the leanest Assembly Plants #1 in quality deserves a second look. Please show your support by logging into Facebook, liking the page and leaving a comment. In light of rising gas prices, the horrors in Japan and the economy in general, we believe the anticipated closure in Dec of this year is a huge mistake.

No point. IIRC, the US Ranger won't pass the 2014 roof crush test and can't be sold after 2013 anyway.

logistics says that tcap is done, kcap should be too, but we will have to wait it out till gas hits $5 and fseries sales tanks below 500k units

there is a ranger avaiable in other markets, and it is a very nice product

My job frowns on me being on Facebook... Yes even at home. But let me give you support thru this forum. I've about had it with PR spin... At once saying the market is changing to smaller and more fuel effcient cars, while dumping their compact truck and trying to sell us a fullsized truck as an alternative. At once saying they want to be the fuel economy leader, while at the same time dropping the 28 mpg Ranger and trying the sell us the 23 mpg F150. At once saying the Fiesta is great for the Focus by protecting its profit margin, but saying the same doesn't occour for the F150. At once saying 30,000 Transit Connect sales make fiscal sense, but the same doesn't hold true for the Ranger which sold over 90,000 units last year without even trying. Maybe TCAP is done, and for that I'm sorry for everyone working there, but the Ranger shouldn't die along with it. As a kid who's dad and granddad worked at Ford's I can say that if they loose me here they will have a heck of a time bringing me back to the fold.

Edited by Kris Kolman

My job frowns on me being on Facebook... Yes even at home. But let me give you support thru this forum. I've about had it with PR spin... At once saying the market is changing to smaller and more fuel effcient cars, while dumping their compact truck and trying to sell us a fullsized truck as an alternative. At once saying they want to be the fuel economy leader, while at the same time dropping the 28 mpg Ranger and trying the sell us the 23 mpg F150. At once saying the Fiesta is great for the Focus by protecting its profit margin, but saying the same doesn't occour for the F150. At once saying 30,000 Transit Connect sales make fiscal sense, but the same doesn't hold true for the Ranger which sold over 90,000 units last year without even trying. Maybe TCAP is done, and for that I'm sorry for everyone working there, but the Ranger shouldn't die along with it. As a kid who's dad and granddad worked at Ford's I can say that if they loose me here they will have a heck of a time bringing me back to the fold.

Thank you Kris. I will repost your thoughts anonymously