IT'S YOUR DUTY AS A UNION EMPLOYEE!

Die Wahrheit

How's life as a Lemming? Someone to tell you everything to do, everything to vote for, everything to think.

I pay my dues. I do my job. I obey the company rules and the union rules and contract. I pay my taxes. I obey the law. I stand responsible for my actions. I love my country. I defend your right to babble like an idiot.

If I have a different opinion, I'm not going to let some puppet call me a scab, you hemorrhoid.

That is pretty harsh on the Lemming's.

There are several posters here that are in the rare category: If they had a major stroke they might end up smarter.

(Or not notice at all.)

• Like 4

Its a pretty clear solution! Why don't you just opt out and you want have to call them your union anymore! And that goes for everyone of you ANTI SCABS. The union is better without yous.

look dimwit I said the union should stick to what they are for ie: labor. opt out? maybe you can do that where you are but not here and I wouldn't. As to being anti scab yup thats me. I don't work with them apparantly you do. oh by the way when was the last picket line you walked on??

• Like 4

You have your share of them on your political side also.

I do not have a "political side" as I have been registered and voted across the board.

I have my own beliefs and then you have to choose one of the two or three (I voted Perot once) people that are running. Sometimes there is no good choice only the best of what's available and that sucks.

I do enjoy opposing view points but many people here and else ware are straight party line voters and that is a huge part of the problem. There are some core beliefs with each party but how the elected people execute that is the best example of what you really have. Its when people see no wrong or errors that progress ahead is near impossible.

• Like 5

You have your share of them on your political side also.

Granted. And I would have more respect for some posters here if they did anything but act like a hired mouth piece for the agenda de jour.

Neither party is 100% correct. But those who do nothing but chant "rah rah rah for our side" hold little persuasion for me.

They are nothing more than repeaters for the administration's public relations office.

• Like 6

Granted. And I would have more respect for some posters here if they did anything but act like a hired mouth piece for the agenda de jour.

Neither party is 100% correct. But those who do nothing but chant "rah rah rah for our side" hold little persuasion for me.

They are nothing more than repeaters for the administration's public relations office.

You are a union spy! Handpicked by management to spy on the union...

• Like 2

Sounds like playground name calling.

I don't know or have access to anything you don't. I couldn't tell them anything new.

I would be the most useless "spy" ever.

Just curious. What do you think I could do for the company that you could not? What differentiates me from you as a spy. You certainly have made great efforts to build a "Cover Story". much better than mine.

I'm just sayin'

• Like 3

One not need to look any further than this wonderful interactive web site.

http://www.aflcio.org/issues/legislativealert/votes/index.cfm?location=House&termyear=2010&statecode=MI&act=3&Go.x=14&Go.y=11

Check the voting records of Congress and Senate

Worker issues are numbered at the top of the record.

Click on the number to read the bill.

It is quite clear the Democrats vote in favor of workers issues as we can see why the UAW endorses this party.

Some Republicans like Mc Cotter must be recognized for crossing party lines on occasion.

Thank you UAW for endorsing candidates that support labor and unions.

• Like 1

One not need to look any further than this wonderful interactive web site.

http://www.aflcio.org/issues/legislativealert/votes/index.cfm?location=House&termyear=2010&statecode=MI&act=3&Go.x=14&Go.y=11

Check the voting records of Congress and Senate

Worker issues are numbered at the top of the record.

Click on the number to read the bill.

It is quite clear the Democrats vote in favor of workers issues as we can see why the UAW endorses this party.

Like this?

labor-unions-physical-standards-hostile-work-environments-political-poster-1302373484.jpg

• Like 1

Wow. My Union brother...or not...exactly what do you get out of going on this site and bashing your "brothers and sisters"?

you are seriously confused, or just plain plain.

perhaps you should try to become a management stooge, if'n you're not already...

We're praying for you.

:idea:

• Like 5

How can that be? "Management" uses the union for it's own purposes. It keeps the workers in line. It sells wage and benefits cuts to the workers. It is a willing scape goat for the stock holders and the public whenever anything goes wrong. Union workers are hated by the general public. Unions are not working for us. They are working against us.

Edited by Trimdingman
  • Like 3