2012 Taurus SEL changes

bdegrand

Does anyone know what the 2012 Ford Taurus SEL changes will be? I wanted to buy a black 2011, but the color is on hold for a few months. Since Job 1 is only 8-9 weeks away I am interested in what they will change. I heard that they will change the grill and some rear end enhancements. Anybody know?

Does anyone know what the 2012 Ford Taurus SEL changes will be? I wanted to buy a black 2011, but the color is on hold for a few months. Since Job 1 is only 8-9 weeks away I am interested in what they will change. I heard that they will change the grill and some rear end enhancements. Anybody know?

The Final Order date for the 2011MY Taurus is now listed as 05/06/2011 with the 2012MY Order Bank to open on 05/18/2011 with 2012MY Taurus scheduling to start on 06/16/2011 and Job #1 on 07/18/2011. The 2012 Taurus Order Guide will be released on or about May 18th.

As for paint issues, below is a copy of the most recent notice included in this past week's Commodity & Constraints Letter that is issued weekly.

TAURUS – SIMS - Commodities will vary by dealer

On April 14 – Scheduling Unscheduled Allocation in Week 15

Paint Update

At this time estimates show all paints including Tuxedo Black (UH), Bordeaux Reserve Red (FQ) & Red Candy (U6) are available for April 14 Scheduling. However, Red Candy (U6) may become exhausted during April 14 Scheduling.

The Final Order date for the 2011MY Taurus is now listed as 05/06/2011 with the 2012MY Order Bank to open on 05/18/2011 with 2012MY Taurus scheduling to start on 06/16/2011 and Job #1 on 07/18/2011. The 2012 Taurus Order Guide will be released on or about May 18th.

As for paint issues, below is a copy of the most recent notice included in this past week's Commodity & Constraints Letter that is issued weekly.

TAURUS – SIMS - Commodities will vary by dealer

On April 14 – Scheduling Unscheduled Allocation in Week 15

Paint Update

At this time estimates show all paints including Tuxedo Black (UH), Bordeaux Reserve Red (FQ) & Red Candy (U6) are available for April 14 Scheduling. However, Red Candy (U6) may become exhausted during April 14 Scheduling.