2012 Focus Order Status

GaryG

New to this forum and going to own my 1st new Ford soon. I ordered a 2012 Focus SE (VIN 1FAHP3F21CL158025). I see on ETIS that it was built on the 23rd of May and other than that I dont know much. Is there anyone that can help track? I was refered to this site by a friend who said this was the place to go. I've been cruising through the various topics and see that this site has tons of good info. Looking forward to reading this site for awhile.

Many thanks

In Transit Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp )Burnham, ILJun-04-2011, 11:00 CT ETA Jun-12-2011

Greetings from Canada. I just put a deposit on a white manual transmission 2012 Focus SE hatchback (203A, Sport, Winter packages). You won't believe how hard it is to find this combination here. My dealer did a locate and found VIN:

1FAHP3K25CL165436.

Apparently, it's on a rail car headed my way but I would appreciate it if you could post a tracking update or perhaps an ETA if possible. Thanks very much.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could I get in on some of this "order status" action? :)

VIN is 1FAHP3N29CL174958

Supposedly it's built and ready to go... I just don't know what or where that means.. :P

In Transit Shipped Rail - Railcar # ETTX711647 (Norfolk Southern Corp )Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MIJun-07-2011, 12:00 ETA Jun-20-2011

Greetings from Canada. I just put a deposit on a white manual transmission 2012 Focus SE hatchback (203A, Sport, Winter packages). You won't believe how hard it is to find this combination here. My dealer did a locate and found VIN:

1FAHP3K25CL165436.

Apparently, it's on a rail car headed my way but I would appreciate it if you could post a tracking update or perhaps an ETA if possible. Thanks very much.

In Transit Passing (Burlington Northern Railroad )Sheridan, WYJun-07-2011, 14:53 ETAJul-06-2011

I was wondering if you could please see if what the status was for my order? It finally showed up in Etis today.

VIN#1FAHP3N29CL173048

Thanks in advance!

Awaiting Shipment ReleasedFord Michigan Assembly Plant, MIJun-03-2011 ETA Jun-14-2011

Candy Blue Focus SEL

Vin# 1FAHP3H22CL174683

I know it was built on June 3rd but not sure what the status of it is.

If there is an ETA on it is the ETA for the day it gets shipped out or is that the ETA for when it should arrive at the dealer?

Anxious to get it because I don't have wheels right now due to my Saturn blowing it's head gasket on April 22nd.

Any update would be extremely appreciated.

In Transit Shipped Rail - Railcar # ETTX711647 (Norfolk Southern Corp )Ramp 4G, Mi Assebly Plnt, MIJun-07-2011, 12:00 ETA Jun-20-2011

Very awesome, sir! The news I've been waiting for. It's on its way!! :yahoo:

Does anyone know if there are further updates subsequent to this one I got? Or is the next move that the dealership calls me to tell me it's arrived at their place?

Thanks again, Pioneeer!! :mademyday:

Candy Blue Focus SEL

Vin# 1FAHP3H22CL174683

I know it was built on June 3rd but not sure what the status of it is.

If there is an ETA on it is the ETA for the day it gets shipped out or is that the ETA for when it should arrive at the dealer?

Anxious to get it because I don't have wheels right now due to my Saturn blowing it's head gasket on April 22nd.

Any update would be extremely appreciated.

ETA is when it's supposed to be at the dealer, but remember what the "E" stands for. Shipping companies have been taking longer than usual.

In Transit Arrived at Intermediate Point (Norfolk Southern Corp )Oakwood, MI Jun-08-2011, 08:20 ETA Jun-22-2011

And, FYI, it was actually built on the 6th.

In Production Produced Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, M IJun-06-2011, 00:00 EDT

Edited by Pioneer