2012 Titanium pictures

Detroit Mustang

I picked up my Red Candy sedan on Saturday! It's a base Titanium besides the paint option. So far so good!

(I'm a bit of a noob here, can someone explain how to insert pictures inline with the text? Or, let me know if there's a FAQ somewhere that I missed. Thanks)

post-43548-0-15562600-1305494785_thumb.jpg

post-43548-0-42077800-1305494800_thumb.jpg

post-43548-0-18901000-1305494898_thumb.jpg

post-43548-0-48453700-1305494940_thumb.jpg

Great looking cars! Thank's for supporting my plant....We are trying hard, to make a great product for you guy's......ENJOYcamera.gif

The car is great and I love it but I think your partners in Redmond, WA have screwed the pooch on the MFT/Sync.

WOW Congratulations! Maybe I'll be getting mine this week???

Thanks. It will be worth the wait.

Nicely nestled between a Ford F-150 and a Ford Mustang.... very nice!

What can I say...I bleed blue! Ford has definatley stepped up thier game in the last 3 years.

@terryj Very nice - congratulations!

Thanks.

Very nice... and 37.3 MPG already?

I took a Sunday drive which was about 70 miles on the freeway then around 120 miles back on a hilly, twisty, bumpy two lane country road. I was battling a strong headwind on the freeway and was getting between 32 and 34 mpg's. I was also varying my speed quite a bit from 55 to 75 and once took it up to 100. It handled really well at 100, but that's not likely to happen again. On the way back I had some wind assist, but had to slow to 30 every 4 to 10 miles for towns. I had the cruise set at 60 and only a couple of times went above 65 to 70. I was impressed with the mileage I got overall. I filled up when I got home and reset Trip 2 for city MPG's which after about 8 miles is showing 24+ mpg. With only 235 miles on the odo, I'm happy and know it's only going to get better.

I love it! I ordered the Sterling Grey Titanium as well! It looks great!

Still a waiting game here :reading:

Me too...I ordered my kona blue titanium hatch...on January 18th...built May 2nd and I still don't have it. I'm not very happy with Ford right now. Tomorrow will be 4 months exactly...thats too long. I don't care what anyone says.