2011 Focus

I'm trying to find a rather specific 2011 Focus, and having a rather hard time. No dealer in Metro Detroit seems to have any 2011s left, so I've resorted to looking around small town Michigan to try to find a:

2011 Focus Sedan SE

Blue Flame Metallic

Charcoal Black Interior

4-Speed Automatic Transmission

Sync

Cruise

Sport Appearance Package

Does anyone know if there are still 2011 sedans out there and if so, what would be the odds of finding this exact one? Thanks for the help.

Edited by ibinubu12

I'm trying to find a rather specific 2011 Focus, and having a rather hard time. No dealer in Mery tro Detroit seems to have any 2011s left, so I've resorted to looking around small town Michigan to try to find a:

2011 Focus Sedan SE

Blue Flame Metallic

Charcoal Black Interior

Sync

Cruise

Sport Appearance Package

Does anyone know if there are still 2011 sedans out there and if so, what would be the odds of finding this exact one? Thanks for the help.

Our store sold its last 2011 Focus last week and we have nowhere enough of the all-new 2012 Focus models to meet demand. The longer gas here stays above $4.00 per gallon ($4.13/Gallon currently) the higher the demand will be for all-new fuel efficient models like the 2012 Focus. So far our best selling 2012 Focus models are the SE 5-Door Hatchback (Automatic, SYNC, Power Moonroof) at around $23,000 and the SEL 5-Door Hatchback (Automatic, Leather, Power Moonroof, Winter Pkg, MyFord Touch & Navigation) priced around $26,000.

I'm trying to find a rather specific 2011 Focus, and having a rather hard time. No dealer in Mery tro Detroit seems to have any 2011s left, so I've resorted to looking around small town Michigan to try to find a:

2011 Focus Sedan SE

Blue Flame Metallic

Charcoal Black Interior

Sync

Cruise

Sport Appearance Package

There are 2011 sedans out there - just not a lot in that particular combo. You're best bet is Bill Marine Ford - Wilmington, OH - they had the car listed above - I don't know if they sold it this weekend. Zip is 45177 for searches.

I just drove by Gaylord Ford in Gaylord, Michigan and three 2011 Foci are parked on their lot (strangely though, they don't show up on the Gaylord Ford website). I do know that dealers can trade cars/trucks so maybe your local Ford dealer can call Gaylord Ford and ask some questions.

There are still 2011s in my area (Northeast PA), although not that color combo. The Sport Appearance Pack. is extremely popular so I guarantee you they are out there somewhere. My dealer had 24+ SE's with Sync and Sport Appearance and they have one left in white. And that was less than two months ago when my friend bought hers. If you are dead serious about finding one, go to the dealer and tell them to swap with another dealer. My dad did this when he got his MKZ. He wanted the candy red with black interior and the aluminum trim versus the standard wood trim and all they had was the pearl white with the tan and wood. They found one in Delaware and swapped so that we could still use our D-Plan pin.

Nick