LTS back at DTP

The company brought back almost every LTS that they let go at end of march, today on C crew Now lets do the right thing and get these people hired full time!!! They deserve it!

I find it funny that it finally took the company this long to realize we have been understaffed and jobs have been wayyyy overloaded.

Get it done Local 600 We need these people!

The company brought back almost every LTS that they let go at end of march, today on C crew Now lets do the right thing and get these people hired full time!!! They deserve it!

I find it funny that it finally took the company this long to realize we have been understaffed and jobs have been wayyyy overloaded.

Get it done Local 600 We need these people!

They wont be here long.

The remainder of Saline loans will be forced to DTP and Milan will be mandatory placed at DTP. Once they are back LTS will be gone again

I would love to see the LTSs hired full time to entry level but all ACH must return first.........

That should be over 2,000 Blue Ford Brothers and Sisters that need jobs in a FORD LOCATION before a single LTS is hired as entry level.

• Like 1

They wont be here long.

The remainder of Saline loans will be forced to DTP and Milan will be mandatory placed at DTP. Once they are back LTS will be gone again

I would love to see the LTSs hired full time to entry level but all ACH must return first.........

That should be over 2,000 Blue Ford Brothers and Sisters that need jobs in a FORD LOCATION before a single LTS is hired as entry level.

Well said Brother.

They wont be here long.

That means 500 that will work . Another 500 that will push a broom and the rest will go on medical .

• Like 2

I was told to report to Stamping this Monday at 6am.

Can anyone tell me if Stamping is on 4-10's or 5-8's, any guesses as to how long this assignment will be, and are pants and sleeves mandatory?

5-8's

Do not know how long the assignment is for.

Sleeves , Pants mandatory if not wearing coveralls. Boots required(no tennis shoes).

I hated stamping personally but none of the old presses are there anymore So i hear it is not as bad. It does get hot as hell in there but I am guessing you will be in the lower level assemply section of the plant. Good Luck

That means 500 that will work . Another 500 that will push a broom and the rest will go on medical .

Agree...Some of these people they are bringing to DTP of late it seems like they are scraping the bottom of the barrel...useless....broom pushers for sure

• Like 1

They wont be here long.

Where are you getting the 2000 number?

Where are you getting the 2000 number?

Just an estimated number of skilled and non skilled remaining at Saline, Sheldon, Indy, Sandusky and Milan.

Im sure thats a low number. The real number is most likely 2,500 or higher Ford Blue in those locations

Latest News flier passed out at KCAP today

Long Term Supplemental Employees Become Full Time

During the month of June we will have 51 LTS employees (temps) become Full Time Entry Level Employees. This is due to language in Volume 1 that states if an LTS works longer than 52 weeks or 1 year they shall become full time entry level employees. We had this approved with the International Union to make sure there was no conflict with laid off employees in the Detroit area. By the end of August the rest of the 91 LTS employees should become Full Time entry level also. We are happy to welcome these employees as Full Time, many have worked off and on for several years and it was long overdue.

Latest News flier passed out at KCAP today

Long Term Supplemental Employees Become Full Time

During the month of June we will have 51 LTS employees (temps) become Full Time Entry Level Employees. This is due to language in Volume 1 that states if an LTS works longer than 52 weeks or 1 year they shall become full time entry level employees. We had this approved with the International Union to make sure there was no conflict with laid off employees in the Detroit area. By the end of August the rest of the 91 LTS employees should become Full Time entry level also. We are happy to welcome these employees as Full Time, many have worked off and on for several years and it was long overdue.

Did they get the 52 week in the same year?

did they use wage progression numbers/weeks?

Edited by paintengr