DTP = Disaster Transport Protocol

kitten

Yes that's right, if you don't know what a "Disaster Transport Protocol" is, then look it up and it says "DTP Dearborn Truck Plant" The only plant left taking people in the system is this plant, and it's because they can turn out, or turn over employees there and they have the backing of the union!.

If you don't know what "Turn out" or "Turn over" employees means, then let me spell it out for you.

They simply write you up for everything under the sun to get your ass out of the plant. Or they just terminate you if they don't like you!. I personally know a few people this has happened too and in every case the person was able to get their job back because the company is willing to violate everything in the contract to get that person out. Further more in every case I know about, that employee was able to get unemployment benefits and the company never tried to block or stop them. This means that the company can't provide sufficient evidence of the employees termination because there is none and in the mean time that employee had to bow out and sit out for a while and lose stuff such as vacation time, personal time, any contract bonuses, and not to mention seniority. In the mean time, the company brings in people that have no senority to make up for those they sent out.

In my opinion if the UAW down town grew a set, and put a stop to this shit, this crap wouldn't be happening. You look at the termination rate at Dearborn and compare it to any former Ford/ACH plant and you'll see what I mean.

If you find yourself getting transfered to the "Disaster Zone" be prepared because the (Sucker Butts) or "Kiss asses" tend to get what they want because they are willing to turn in a fellow employee for just about anything. And I'm talking about people such as team leaders and manager assistants.

I wish you luck if you find yourself in the "Disaster Transport Protocol", or as I like to put it "Turnover Alley"..

• Like 1

Yes that's right, if you don't know what a "Disaster Transport Protocol" is, then look it up and it says "DTP Dearborn Truck Plant" The only plant left taking people in the system is this plant, and it's because they can turn out, or turn over employees there and they have the backing of the union!.

If you don't know what "Turn out" or "Turn over" employees means, then let me spell it out for you.

They simply write you up for everything under the sun to get your ass out of the plant. Or they just terminate you if they don't like you!. I personally know a few people this has happened too and in every case the person was able to get their job back because the company is willing to violate everything in the contract to get that person out. Further more in every case I know about, that employee was able to get unemployment benefits and the company never tried to block or stop them. This means that the company can't provide sufficient evidence of the employees termination because there is none and in the mean time that employee had to bow out and sit out for a while and lose stuff such as vacation time, personal time, any contract bonuses, and not to mention seniority. In the mean time, the company brings in people that have no senority to make up for those they sent out.

In my opinion if the UAW down town grew a set, and put a stop to this shit, this crap wouldn't be happening. You look at the termination rate at Dearborn and compare it to any former Ford/ACH plant and you'll see what I mean.

If you find yourself getting transfered to the "Disaster Zone" be prepared because the (Sucker Butts) or "Kiss asses" tend to get what they want because they are willing to turn in a fellow employee for just about anything. And I'm talking about people such as team leaders and manager assistants.

I wish you luck if you find yourself in the "Disaster Transport Protocol", or as I like to put it "Turnover Alley"..

Welcome back Chuckie...... Version 200.1

• Like 1

PLUG YOUR PIEHOLE! Stop your crying and do something. Get invoved in the union, run for office and change things! Otherwise stop your bickering!

• Like 1

Sounds like they FINALY fired you Chuck....You deserved it as you were a horrible employee since you hired in

Sounds like they FINALY fired you Chuck....You deserved it as you were a horrible employee since you hired in

First of all you have the wrong person, 2nd of all Nick, didn't you work at SRP in the PIT because you were to lazy and worthless to work on the line? That's what I heard anyway. But that's amazing that a union member would say such as thing to another union member. You should be a shamed of yourself and if you hold a team leader job at DTP your ass should be thrown out the door and made to work back on the line for having such an attitude.

We all know that the company loves to violate the contract that they put their signature on daily. And not enough people stand up and say anything about it. And it's people like you Nick that make everyone else look bad.

• Like 1

First of all you have the wrong person, 2nd of all Nick, didn't you work at SRP in the PIT because you were to lazy and worthless to work on the line? That's what I heard anyway. But that's amazing that a union member would say such as thing to another union member. You should be a shamed of yourself and if you hold a team leader job at DTP your ass should be thrown out the door and made to work back on the line for having such an attitude.

We all know that the company loves to violate the contract that they put their signature on daily. And not enough people stand up and say anything about it. And it's people like you Nick that make everyone else look bad.

BYE BYE Chucky....All that bitching you did to OSHA and everywhere else raising hell and causing trouble for the Union, Company and everyone around you finally paid off for you. They fired your ass....And you felt you had such a sense of self entitlement. Have fun working at Mcdonalds.....Make mine a combo meal chop chop then go clean the shitter out LOL

• Like 2

Yes the company breaks all the rules when it will benefit them. That happens on a regular basis and yes 80% of the teamleaders are dome of the laziest employees the company has. It's sad really cuz most days they have it really good. But I haven't heard of anybody getting wrongfully terminated. So I don't know where that's coming from. And it is also very true that the union backs the laziest most worthless employees in our work force and let's the people who come in everyday and actually suffer. There's people in there that work harder trying not to work then if u actually just did the job. U have a choice to work there if u don't want to that's fine cuz there's plenty of people out there willing to do it for 1/2 of what we make.

Yes the company breaks all the rules when it will benefit them. That happens on a regular basis and yes 80% of the teamleaders are dome of the laziest employees the company has. It's sad really cuz most days they have it really good. But I haven't heard of anybody getting wrongfully terminated. So I don't know where that's coming from. And it is also very true that the union backs the laziest most worthless employees in our work force and let's the people who come in everyday and actually suffer. There's people in there that work harder trying not to work then if u actually just did the job. U have a choice to work there if u don't want to that's fine cuz there's plenty of people out there willing to do it for 1/2 of what we make.

Actually I know the guy your talking about, he runs the DTP-rouge blog. He actually makes more money outside the plant then he does in it. And he is not fired, he is working over at Engine plant from what I heard Knick, and stop tweeting photos of your Weiner.

Edited by kitten