NAV SYSTEM UNAVAILABLE!!!!

Thanks for the new info. I am going nuts waiting, so any info is greatly appreciated. I can almost hear the rumble of my 5.0 PLATINUM ;-)

Akirby. I recently got a reply from my ford dealer and she wanted to know what the Job#2 date for the 2012 F-150 will be so she can put in my Platinum order asap.

Your profile was a little "crowded" so I am trying to contact you in a less intrusive manner.

Thanks.

Akirby. I recently got a reply from my ford dealer and she wanted to know what the Job#2 date for the 2012 F-150 will be so she can put in my Platinum order asap.

Your profile was a little "crowded" so I am trying to contact you in a less intrusive manner.

Thanks.

I was just guessing. You'd really have to see the order guide which isn't out yet or get a dealership employee to check the memo. I don't work for Ford or a Ford dealer.

I was just guessing. You'd really have to see the order guide which isn't out yet or get a dealership employee to check the memo. I don't work for Ford or a Ford dealer.

Thanks for you prompt response. My dealer e-mailed me today and she seems to be on top of it.

FLASH!

From my dealers e-mail.Navigation Update: "We have increased availability of navigation radio for September and October production periods. We should be at free demand by November production. A dealer communication will be released once we are close to September scheduling".

Edited by DUCKRACER

Thanks for you prompt response. My dealer e-mailed me today and she seems to be on top of it.

FLASH!

From my dealers e-mail.Navigation Update: "We have increased availability of navigation radio for September and October production periods. We should be at free demand by November production. A dealer communication will be released once we are close to September scheduling".

Do you know if that includes Fusion Hybrids with Nav? I have a 2012 Fusion Hybrid with NAV on order since early June with no news from Dealer. I learn everything from these forums. Last I heard was Nov for Fusion Hybrids. Why if they made MKZ's with NAV already?

Do you know if that includes Fusion Hybrids with Nav? I have a 2012 Fusion Hybrid with NAV on order since early June with no news from Dealer. I learn everything from these forums. Last I heard was Nov for Fusion Hybrids. Why if they made MKZ's with NAV already?

I can't really help you because I was inquiring about a 2012 F-150. I got this update form my Ford dealer's e-mail response to my request about the Nav Sys in the 2012 F-150 I am hoping to buy.