Trailer Park Eyes

A question or two if you don't mind Armstrong.

1. Do you want Obama to win the election because you are happy with what he has done so far? Ifyes, please explain what he has done that you like, as well as anything he has done which you disapprove of.

2. Do you want Obama to win because you think he is the best candidate? If so, why do you think he is better than his yet to be unnamed opponent?

3. Do you want Obama to win simply because you are a Liberal, so it doesn't matter who is put up, you will blindly support him?

4. Do you want Obama to win, just so that the Republican's yet to be named nominee doesn't?

• Like 3

Quite interesting how the only thing people seem to be able comment on about Bachman, is how she looks. Even more interesting, those same people have accused Obama's detractors of basing their judgement on him, because of how he looks.

So why is it OK for you to judge a person because of how they look, but racist if I judge Obama because of how he looks?

• Like 5

Well Michelle Bachmann (Trailer Park Eyes) will be the GOP candidate to run against Obama according to the Iowa caucus.

Looks like Obama will have no problem winning his second term.

you might be right. he is the first prez to have the credit rating of the USA lowered!

• Like 2

Guvment cheese,

here's your relief then. I am not interested in her because she's bat shit crazy and for all intents and purposes knows it. She attacks the federal government like a ferret on crystal meth all the while getting money from it like its going out of style and then lying about it.

The family farm gets subsidies

Her husbands quack clinic gets money

She's a superduper hypocrite of the worst kind. She believes her own lies i think.

Crazy Bachman

Medicare is evil

this won't help either

What is a "quack clinic"?

• Like 2

She's a superduper hypocrite of the worst kind. She believes her own lies i think.

Sounds like you and her have quite a bit in common. It seems odd that you wouldn't fully support her.

BTW, nice "talking points" dad. I'll give you credit for trying to hide them in plain site. But it doesn't surprise me that you are such an avid MSNBC reader.

• Like 2

You atleast have to admit that I don't dislike her for her EYES! and the MSNBC article came up on one of the search engine news pages and i saved it. I don't read MSNBC.

And i don't think she's bad looking for 55 at all.

Kinda got the cute thing going on here.

20060227_bachmann_39.jpg

Nice looking shot of her...

bachmann.jpg

She might need to learn not to use her teeth though....and her sexy look needs work...

michele-bachmann-corndog.jpg

I would be the last person to suggest there are similar photos of Obama, Clinton or Lewinski.

• Like 1

Where Quack Doctors, Quack therapist, quack clinicians and what Michelle Bachman's quack Husband runs.

How many different profiles you have ljc? You are a lightweight when it comes to a debate so I can see why you need multiple profiles to make it look like someone agrees with you...sad

• Like 2