Quality jackets

DearbornDerek

So DTP got them yesterday, not bad for a wind breaker. Now was it the union or the company that paid for them. The Jackets were made by UFCW workers here in the U.S. I know in the past when the company got us something (shirts, jackets) it was UFCW maid. Ironically, the stuff the union usually gets us is made in Taiwan or China...lol

So DTP got them yesterday, not bad for a wind breaker. Now was it the union or the company that paid for them. The Jackets were made by UFCW workers here in the U.S. I know in the past when the company got us something (shirts, jackets) it was UFCW maid. Ironically, the stuff the union usually gets us is made in Taiwan or China...lol

Are the words and numbers big enough on the front? Lol, nice to give us all a jacket but out of all the ones they have given us over the years this one is at the bottom for me.

Are the words and numbers big enough on the front? Lol, nice to give us all a jacket but out of all the ones they have given us over the years this one is at the bottom for me.

LOL... That's the first thing I noticed about it when I picked it up... "Are the words and logos Big enough on this thing!"

• Like 1

THE COMPANY WAS SUPPOSE TO PURCHASED THE JACKETS FOR ALL FOR EMPLOYEES (HOURLY & SALARY) BUT THEY ONLY PAID FOR THEIR PEOPLE. JIMMY SETTLES (VP OF FORD DEPARTMENT) STATED THAT WAS B.S. SO THE FORD DEPARTMENT PAID FOR THEM. THIS IS A DAMM SHAME!!! ALAN AND HIS BOYS COULD HAVE USE SOME HIS BONUS AND PAID FOR THEM INCLUDING GIVING US FREE TICKETS TO THE LIONS GAME. I WANT TO TELL YOU THIS IS HOW THE COMPANY REALLY THINK ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO TRULY MADE THE SACRIFICE TO KEEP THIS COMPANY AFLOAT. WE SHOULD NOT GIVE IN ON A DAMM THING. BROTHERS AND SISTER LET US LET FORD KNOW WE WANT OUR FAIR SHARE RIGHT NOW.

• Like 4

this is one of obamas job ideas. jackets made in america by illegal aliens who pay no taxes! jobs americans don't want to do as long as there is unlimited unemployment!!