CAN LAID-OFF WORKERS AND EMPLOYEES ON MEDICAL VOTE ON CONTRACT AND RECEIVE SIGNING BONUS?

MRDDMPPREZ

Laid off or medical you are always eligible to vote, no changes

Medical and the signing bonus, you must be on the active rolls at the date of the agreement. Active rolls on medical is 6 months or less.

If you are on medical now and its been more than 6 months you better hurry back and clear medical

• Like 2

Laid off or medical you are always eligible to vote, no changes

Medical and the signing bonus, you must be on the active rolls at the date of the agreement. Active rolls on medical is 6 months or less.

If you are on medical now and its been more than 6 months you better hurry back and clear medical

I was told employees on lay off might not be eligable. It all depends on what the international negotiates. If it is active on the date the current expires it will screw alot of people here because they are about to layoff 150. 3 days before the contract expires.

I don’t know where you came up with the 6 month time line. Contractually you fall off the rolls after 90 days have elapsed.

Volume 4, page 492

The following procedures will be followed in sending Article VIII, 5(4) notices to employees, at the time of the expiration of a Conditional Medical Leave of Absence, which has been initially issued for, or extended to, the maximum duration of ninety (90) days because Company procedures require the removal of the employees from the active employment roll

I’m just speaking to the topic of “on roll status”.

Jeff Hodges

Local 600

DTP Body & Stamping

Edited by ReDemption
  • Like 3

I don’t know where came up with the 6 month time line. Contractually you fall off the rolls after 90 days have elapsed.

Volume 4, page 492

The following procedures will be followed in sending Article VIII, 5(4) notices to employees, at the time of the expiration of a Conditional Medical Leave of Absence, which has been initially issued for, or extended to, the maximum duration of ninety (90) days because Company procedures require the removal of the employees from the active employment roll

Jeff Hodges

Local 600

DTP Body & Stamping

Do you know anything about the people on ILO or is what i was told correct. We get alot of mixed info.

I don’t know where came up with the 6 month time line. Contractually you fall off the rolls after 90 days have elapsed.

Volume 4, page 492

Jeff Hodges

Local 600

DTP Body & Stamping

You are correct. I didnt have my contract with me. Yes 90 days you fall off the "active rolls".

Thanks Jeff

As we know there will be good people on medical now that may lose out on the signing bonus if they even return at 91 days.

If you know someone on medical for more than 90 days give them a courtesy call as a reminder.

• Like 1

No problem Grim, just looking out. I know that in the 2007 agreement it stated on the front page of the highlights that you had to be on active rolls.

Here’s what it stated:

UAW-represented Ford workers, including long-term temporary workers, who are on the active roll on the effective date of the agreement, will receive an up-front settlement bonus.

Hope this answers your questions

Jeff Hodges

Local 600

DTP Body & Stamping

• Like 1

Well I know time off from work made a difference in the amount of money received for profit sharing. However this is a bonus for passing the contract so the answer should be yes and weather laid off or on medical you still have the right to vote.

If ILO's and those on medical won't be getting a bonus from this contract,surely they'll all be voting a BIG FAT NO on it. I'll sure as hell be voting no. ILO'd folks at LAP have already been screwed in a major way,and it will continue everytime someone from another plant starts working there before them.

If ILO's and those on medical won't be getting a bonus from this contract,surely they'll all be voting a BIG FAT NO on it. I'll sure as hell be voting no. ILO'd folks at LAP have already been screwed in a major way,and it will continue everytime someone from another plant starts working there before them.

You took a ILO voluntarily

You could have went to CAP voluntarily to return to LAP when production starts

You are on ILO for 10 months collecting 95% pay while we bust our knuckles in one of the hottest summers on record

You are lucky to be a saved plant thanks to the IUAW securing new product for job security for the next 10 years

Many UAW Ford locations are in dire need of new investments

You think your screwed????

I think you are screwed in the head !!!!!

Edited by Armstrong
  • Like 5

You took a ILO voluntarily

You could have went to CAP voluntarily to return to LAP when production starts

You are on ILO for 10 months collecting 95% pay while we bust our knuckles in one of the hottest summers on record

You are lucky to be a saved plant thanks to the IUAW securing new product for job security for the next 10 years

Many UAW Ford locations are in dire need of new investments

You think your screwed????

I think you are screwed in the head !!!!!

What 95% pay are you talking about? That ran out a long time ago. You obviously haven't a clue what went on at LAP, so FUCK YOU PRICK!

So true, but I got a 100 to 1 for anyone who thinks there won't be a signing bonus for active employees. There were proposals turned in that the laid-off employess receive the signing bonus. We'll find out shortly!

I agree there will be a signing bonus for all active employees

The voting power will get the sweetest fruit

The key word is Active

If you volunteered to go ILO Good Luck