Called Back to AAI

daveyb

I was informed today that I have been requested/er, ordered back to AAI beginning this Monday, Oct 3. Has anyone else had this happen to them, and is there a reason for this like, well, whatever. It was quite out of the blue. Thought I had a little time left. Please share your thoughts, and no, I'm not whining.... :shades:

I was informed today that I have been requested/er, ordered back to AAI beginning this Monday, Oct 3. Has anyone else had this happen to them, and is there a reason for this like, well, whatever. It was quite out of the blue. Thought I had a little time left. Please share your thoughts, and no, I'm not whining.... :shades:

I too, have been sent back. They are not using seniority to send people back, looks like they are picking and choosing who they are sending. Something is going on, I heard they were not going to tell us until Friday before we left, so no one would know they are keeping their buddies.

What plant are you at?

People are being returned to AAI in order to facilitate those that are leaving to go to Kentucky or MAP. AAI has almost 100 people leaving in the next month or two, so they need replacements. Since you are on a "Temporary Loan" they have the right to pull you back at anytime without notice.

Welcome back...the country club days have ended.

As for leaving by Senority...You should be returning in inverse senority order. Exceptions would be those that have bid for and been accepted to go to Kentucky, Chicago, or MAP. They won't want to move those people twice.

As for leaving by Senority...You should be returning in inverse senority order. Exceptions would be those that have bid for and been accepted to go to Kentucky, Chicago, or MAP. They won't want to move those people twice.

The effected ee's will be moving twice.

Edited by wildosvt

I too, have been sent back. They are not using seniority to send people back, looks like they are picking and choosing who they are sending. Something is going on, I heard they were not going to tell us until Friday before we left, so no one would know they are keeping their buddies.

boo hoo just be happy you have a job .when its all said an done you to can come to the real country club dtp the will love all the high sen on c crew Edited by JPDTP
  • Like 1

boo hoo just be happy you have a job .when its all said an done you to can come to the real country club dtp the will love all the high sen on c crew

Is everyone at DTP bitter and beaten down by the system? To read the posts on this site, one might think so. Let's hope there's some happy souls about there. :blah: