WXYZ reports on contract details

PFA

If the rumors are true, we get 5,000 2nd tier jobs, $6,000 for signing, overtime after 8 hrs, and investment in our plants. Seems close to what GM got and they declared bankruptcy. We have given alot up over the last few years, while seeing the corporate guys reap windfalls. I was expecting a little more. A NO vote from me.

• Like 1

A NO VOTE for me until grievance is settle heres why.Here is a good opportunity to show "our union" and the company that we're not going to allow another grievance to be swept under the rug. The contract should never had went foward until this grievance was settled upon first! It will either be forgotten or we will be offered squat-after we ratify this agreement. There will be no motivation for the company to settle it with a "fair" conclusion if we dont hold them to it PRIOR to the agreement of the contract....typical union performance.

The only time that your not paid time half is if you AWOL. Take a vaction day, go home early unpaid it's still over time on anything over 8 hours in a day.

Do you work for Ford? We gave up overtime after 8 hours in the last round of contract re-opening. Nothing is time & a half unless its over 40. If you worked 3 -12 hour days it would all be straight time until you hit 40.

• Like 1